Oblivion guild question

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by 3bbb7, Dec 16, 2012.

Dec 16, 2012

Oblivion guild question by 3bbb7 at 10:08 PM (238 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. 3bbb7
    OP

Member 3bbb7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Im currenlty the guild master of the thieves guild. Can i join other guilds without interfering with the thieves guild? I read you cant join the dark brotherhood while your in the thieves guild, but now that Im the guild master does it not matter?

Thanks

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Doesn't matter. I think, but it's been too long really, that you can be Guild Master of every guild there, at the same time. Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, at the same time.

Just try it, you'll see if it works out.

3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    As far as I know there's only one quest clashing with Thieves' Guild and if you want to make things easy for you you could just kill said character through the console to avoid issues. Even if you do decide to kill him yourself it should still be possible to remain in the Thieves' Guild though there might be some smaller thing you need to do afterwards to make amends for what you did.

It's been a while since I last played Oblivion so I don't quite remember all the details, but I know for a fact that I finished Thieves' Guild before the Dark Brotherhood and later all the other factions.