sledzioo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My story :

I had my Old 3Ds for a while now, succesfuly installed Luma 6.6 and worked fine for a year.

Then suddenly the FBI stopped working (resets 3ds).

Tried to boot to luma3ds, and it showed fine, but i can't navigate in it - dpad, circle, select, start, xayb - nothing works... i can just shut down by holding power for a few seconds.

So i followed guide to update to 7.0.5 and then to 9.x but im stuck on 7.0.5 chainloader menu

Luma3DS chainloader
Press A to select, START to quit

SafeB9SInstaller

when I press A, or start, or antything else - ... nothing happens.

Tried upgrading to newest official firmware, then wiping all data, then hacking with dsiware from eshop -> still same problem, no key input.

Of course all keys (and touch) work fine when in-game...

sledzioo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Cant edit post so here's what I also found.

Booting without SD-CARD, while holding SELECT boots to Luma3DS 6.6 ... and no keys working :)
Wtf ? should'nt Luma be on sd-card ? why is it on NAND ?

D

Deleted User

You have Luma on NAND and SD, if it was only on SD, you couldn't boot without SD in

sledzioo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No SD card :
- normal boot -> boots to home menu, but it looks like official firmware
- power + start pressed -> as above, normal boot
- power + select -> Luma 3DS v6.6 configuration, and stuck - no reaction to any key.

With SD Card (prepared as in guide A9LH TO B9S)
- normal boot -> Luma3DS chainloader with start_SafeB9SInstaller highlighted, but not reacting to any key = stuck at this screen forever.
- power + start pressed -> as above, stuck.
- power + select pressed -> Luma3DS 7.0.5 configuration - no reaction to any key press... after a minute or so the display changes to Luma3DS Chainloader ... still no input.

sledzioo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok guys, dunno what i've done but it works!
Here's what i've done :

Ive lauched home, plugged SD-card and launched my patched sudoku :) done it several times but one time it stopped on green screen (normaly it said i have a9lh or just powered off 3ds)...
Then wait for battery to run off...
Then mashed start + power, showed chainloader with SafeB9SInstaller highlighted and presed "A", but holding "start" button all the time.
It just... run... and keys started working normally ;) then done the rest of guide and voila! works like a charm!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning