Homebrew WIP NXToolkit++ (NX++ Team)

Dontwait00

Unknown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! Today from a new unknown team called NX++ Team, released a new tool for your Nintendo Switch!

szmdQDF

This toolkit can:

• Dump BOOT0.bin
• Dump BOOT1.bin
• Dump rawnand.bin
• Toggle AutoRCM
• Now you can install it as NSP
• And new features coming Soon!

Download NRO
Download NSP
source code

This toolkit it was made possible thanks by ReiNX Toolkit and Open Source Nand Dumper

The dumps made with this tool aren't safe, so we advise to make sure you have already a rawnand.bin somewhere! We are proud of announcing it here, and we hope you guys will like it! We worked on it to make it as much possible simple for the end-user!

I hope i have said everything, and as always, have a nice day! :toot:

Last edited by Dontwait00,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The dumps made with this tool are safe
No they are not. I talked to your friend before.
Stop saying this bs.
Also do u validate at least the PRODINFO partitions like I suggested?
It works until... it doesn't.
Also don't forget users have borked SD's and fakes, also not properly seated readers etc.
CTC can cry you a river about that lol

This should only ever be used if you already have a correctly verified NAND Backup.

Last edited by m4xw,
D

Deleted User

someone make a hacking team then fly to kilim and take his biceps when he dies, theyre massive trust me.
Can I take the calves? Can never skip leg day.

I don't really see the point in this whole thing though, but there's always room for improvement.

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone has to start somewhere and the level of hate in this thread is really poor form.

Its good to advise/criticize on technical aspects, especially if this does not properly validate backups. But its not good to shit on peoples efforts, even if they are not 'up to par' in your perspective. Not pointing fingers at anyone here, just saying guys, provide constructive criticism, advice, but try not to hate please.

asdfaaasssdddfff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and Open Source Nand Dumper

The dumps made with this tool are safe, which we tested and restored successfully! We are proud of announcing it here, and we hope you guys will like it! We worked on it to make it as much possible simple for the end-user!

Hey,
I'm glad that someone found some use for my dumper but I just want to be clear that I can't endorse the claims of this tool being safe unless you somehow figured out how to verify the dumps.

Last edited by asdfaaasssdddfff,

EliseZeroTwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if i see one more ""hacking team"" im going to kill myself

aight pm me if u wanna join xX_ping_long_haxx0rs_Xx then its my new scene group were completely closed source and we sell our code so u will make the moneyz

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey,
I'm glad that someone found some use for my dumper but I just want to be clear that I can't endorse the claims of this tool being save unless you somehow figured out how to verify the dumps.

safe dumps and booted are two words thatll never go hand in hand imo

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
I'm glad that someone found some use for my dumper but I just want to be clear that I can't endorse the claims of this tool being save unless you somehow figured out how to verify the dumps.

This is good feedback, and combined with what M4XW advised, its clear what DontWait00 should try to implement next.

Cheers to a future release with proper validation.

EliseZeroTwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is good feedback, and combined with what M4XW advised, its clear what DontWait00 should try to implement next.

Cheers to a future release with proper validation.

even with proper validation (which is very unlikely to never happen due to how much horizon can change while booted) id still say the backups shouldnt be used. its not worth the risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over