OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks Doom 64 works!
will 32 bit games never work?
Never tried. This would require making two variants of plugin and run 32-bit main plugin function by 64-bit app.
...or make another SaltyNX that will work only with 32-bit apps, which would be pain in the ass for people that want easy solution + less memory left.

SwitchHack

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Never tried. This would require making two variants of plugin and run 32-bit main plugin function by 64-bit app.
...or make another SaltyNX that will work only with 32-bit apps, which would be pain in the ass for people that want easy solution + less memory left.

I understand, I hope that in the future you will also consider the 32 Bit, to get a "complete" overview of the games.
I love your job, and I appreciate what you are doing! :)

D

Deleted User

love the new update very sleek and at the same time robust. updated drag and drop setup in my vid with the new files.

Ngalaxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I installed NX-FPS 0.3 but every game shows 255fps (tried Witcher, ARK and Doom 64)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I installed NX-FPS 0.3 (had no other version before) but every game I tried shows 255fps (Witcher, Doom 64 and ARK)

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, because writing your issue 4 times without anything about your Switch, also writing your issue at the same time on github and YouTube is what you should have done.
Please get your shit together. I will help you on github, don't spam here anymore. I have also deleted your comment on YouTube.

D

Deleted User

Yes, because writing your issue 4 times without anything about your Switch, also writing your issue at the same time on github and YouTube is what you should have done.
Please get your shit together. I will help you on github, don't spam here anymore. I have also deleted your comment on YouTube.

poor lad. I think he posted on my channel as well. Hey to my knowledge he is using atmosphere on 9.2.0. Is it safe to say this is not compatible with 9.2.0? I have had other users post issues not sure if this would be definite with this version. I found it interesting he is able to launch it.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
poor lad. I think he posted on my channel as well. Hey to my knowledge he is using atmosphere on 9.2.0. Is it safe to say this is not compatible with 9.2.0? I have had other users post issues not sure if this would be definite with this version. I found it interesting he is able to launch it.
Issue started because they have installed it from Appstore and SaltyNX there was wrongly packed. Current pack should work for most people without issues.

D

Deleted User

Issue started because they have installed it from Appstore and SaltyNX there was wrongly packed. Current pack should work for most people without issues.

ah ok thanks for responding. I don’t have 9.2.0 myself.

xxbrothawizxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the latest Salty NX stuff and the plugin. Now CFW boots to a black screen. The overlay by itself was working though.

Complete black screen with hekate 5.1.2. Black Screen with the backlight on for fusee.

I'm on 9.2.0

Edit: Updated to 10.5. Fusee still doesn't work but the other launch options do. FPS counter still isn't working though.

Edit2: Fixed it. Think it might have been because I had both a titles and contents folder. Or I had both kips and nsp. Just used nsp and it worked.

Last edited by xxbrothawizxx,

1basti1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes. The guy in the Video uses NX-FPS... You have to have the latest Tesla, latest Status Monitor overlay and latest NX-FPS Plugin (and latest saltyNX)

Reactions: mathew77
D

Deleted User

looks like people having issues with this. Not sure whatsup. Works fine for me on 9.1.0 and atmos 0.10.4 Made video demonstrating working with a drag and drop setup

ruthloose88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like people having issues with this. Not sure whatsup. Works fine for me on 9.1.0 and atmos 0.10.4 Made video demonstrating working with a drag and drop setup

Count me in the camp of people with issues running NX-FPS. I noticed that Tesla-Menu and NX-Ovlloader were updated 4 days ago and after dragging and replacing the contents onto my SD Card I am having issues with Salty-NX and NX-FPS. Salty will run via Status-Monitor-Overlay but FPS and PFPS are no longer showing up in the full and mini overlays.

I have also noticed that it seems like I have to launch installed NSPs twice because they like to crash after the first launch. I am running the latest version of Kosmos (15.3), Atmosphere (10.5) with firmware 9.2.0 installed. I have made sure that I am not running any other sys-modules at all and uninstalled Emuiibo.

I wonder if Tesla-Menu or NX-Ovlloader were changed or tweaked substantially this past week.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Count me in the camp of people with issues running NX-FPS. I noticed that Tesla-Menu and NX-Ovlloader were updated 4 days ago and after dragging and replacing the contents onto my SD Card I am having issues with Salty-NX and NX-FPS. Salty will run via Status-Monitor-Overlay but FPS and PFPS are no longer showing up in the full and mini overlays.

I have also noticed that it seems like I have to launch installed NSPs twice because they like to crash after the first launch. I am running the latest version of Kosmos (15.3), Atmosphere (10.5) with firmware 9.2.0 installed. I have made sure that I am not running any other sys-modules at all and uninstalled Emuiibo.

I wonder if Tesla-Menu or NX-Ovlloader were changed or tweaked substantially this past week.
Then don't use Kosmos at all, just clean Atmosphere.
Last few weeks all issues I heard are from people running Kosmos.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If game is crashing first time, then second time it works, then that means SaltyNX crashed.

darriousx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was having issues with this today and I removed my entire atmosphere folder ( latest Kosmos 15.4) and did a clean atmos copy and I truly believe this is 100% the issue. On 9.2.0 AMS 0.10.5.

Anyone else who has issues should do the same.

1basti1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @masagrator

I updated SaltyNX to 0.1.2a and there is an exceptions.txt in my SaltySD folder. So I guess it should disable SaltyNX if I want to start a game thats on the list...? But if I start Grid Autosport, the game just crashes I have to disable SaltyNX in applet mode with the SaltyNX-Tool.
Also, didnt the FPS Plugin worked before with Grid? I think it did, but could be wrong.

And why is Tesla Menu just in case in there? Sorry for being dumb, but I want to know. :D

*I only use SaltyNX for the FPS Plugin atm.

Last edited by 1basti1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night