Homebrew Question Nut+ Tinfoil +sxos mariko help

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m new to this I try to search but I solve the problem sorry for my ignorance. I download nut.ex file window 10 and tinfoil driver from the original source. Put it the exe file in root of my external hhd run nut and than run tinfoil file browser I find path location I saw the games but when press a on a game folder to open tinfoil froze also nut scan bar always stuck on 37% but I can see all the nsp files. Anyone know how to fix this problem

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m new to this I try to search but I solve the problem sorry for my ignorance. I download nut.ex file window 10 and tinfoil driver from the original source. Put it the exe file in root of my external hhd run nut and than run tinfoil file browser I find path location I saw the games but when press a on a game folder to open tinfoil froze also nut scan bar always stuck on 37% but I can see all the nsp files. Anyone know how to fix this problem

Is it stuck at scanning 37%? or installing at 37%?

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it stuck at scanning 37%? or installing at 37%?
Scanning stuck on 37% but I can see all the nsp on both nut screen and tinfoil the problem when I press a button to open/install nsp tinfoil freezes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For to mention I’m using type cable not a usb

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scanning stuck on 37% but I can see all the nsp on both nut screen and tinfoil the problem when I press a button to open/install nsp tinfoil freezes

For to mention I’m using type cable not a usb

If its stuck on scanning, that would likely be your problem -- it cant list al lof the directories and sub directories. Try creating a new folder on your hdd, move nut and a few NSP's there and see if that works. If it does, start adding more and more files over until the problem reproduces itself to isolate which file(s) are causing the problem.

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with just 1 game tinfoil not freezing but still not installing just add to queue. When look at nut it said download 0% leave for 15 minutes

I got it to work I switch to usb cable one end type c and 1 end type c. I was keep trying with both end type c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs