Nut "an error occurred processing file: NSP no titleId set"

unpatchedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm new to this and following a tutorial. I've got to the part of running Nut.exe and this is the error;

What am I supposed to do next?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new to this and following a tutorial. I've got to the part of running Nut.exe and this is the error;

What am I supposed to do next?
I'd recommend switching to TinWoo Installer and NS-USBLoader instead.

Reactions: unpatchedswitch

unpatchedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the replies. Apparently the error was simply because I didnt have any Switch ROMs on my computer (which was correct - as I didn't have any games on my computer as I'm completely new to this), so Nut was basically notifying me that there's no games for it to copy over to the Switch.

unpatchedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is DBI like Tinfoil?

I've been using Tinfoil which allows me to easily transfer files via USB from my PC directly to Switch.

Does DBI have any function to install games? When I use Tinfoil for installing NSP files it works ok for installing some games but I'm beginning to tear my hair out at the number of times it flat out refuses to install due to the following errors;

“Error– Install unsigned code”

"Error – failed to read NSP metadata"

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is DBI like Tinfoil?

I've been using Tinfoil which allows me to easily transfer files via USB from my PC directly to Switch.

Does DBI have any function to install games? When I use Tinfoil for installing NSP files it works ok for installing some games but I'm beginning to tear my hair out at the number of times it flat out refuses to install due to the following errors;

“Error– Install unsigned code”

"Error – failed to read NSP metadata"

For game install you can use dbi mtp responder, then you can drag and drop nsp to install, much more convenient than tinfoil/nut.

If you want to transfer like save data you can use like Atmosphere usb file transfer tool or ftp. As for transferring cfw update use Hekate sd mount feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto