-Woodrow-

OP
Trophies
Website
woodrow.de.vu
XP
Country
Albania
hi, I have trouble starting a NTSC Boom Blox backup on my PAL Wii. After I start the game the screen goes black and stays black. Waiting 3o secs or more isn't helping either. It's weird anyway because the Wiimote immediately deactivates as soon as the screen goes black. And the console only shuts down by holding the power button 5 secs (red light - or by pulling the cord of course).

I tried several things but nothing helped. Is it possible that it's impossible to make the Wii play different-region games if you first upgraded your Wii to 3.3e before getting a WiiKey? Because everywhere I read with the help of my friend google I see people using older versions of the Wii system .. OS or whatever you call it.

My Wii is a european launch console, I use WiiKey update v1.9s. I tried all the possible settings via the config disc, different TV Hz settings, and also Wii Brick Blocker (v1.3R2) but it's all the same. The problem isn't the update anyway: it was already blocked before applying the BrickBlocker patch (but I was desperate and didn't think).

I have an import version (original) of SSBB and that one works. Is it because Boom Blox is a backup? Please help if you can.

-Woodrow-

OP
Trophies
Website
woodrow.de.vu
XP
Country
Albania
I solved the problem. I forgot to test setting the console's system language to english. That did it.

Thanks for not helping me on my problem though, or even confirming your own cluelessness, no matter how stupid my help request might have sounded to some of you. I thought this was a good and professional board. I don't know what made me think that ...

S

spectral

Has it ever occured to you that people simply didn't know what was wrong? You didn't even mention your wii wasn't set to English, are we supposed to be Psychic too? Stop being such an ignorant prick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither