Hacking NTRBoothax magnet setup problem

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an old 3ds with 11.9 and a 2015 R4 SDHC Dual-Core card (which was pre-flashed) and i'm having problems trying to setup SafeB9S I was trying to do the button combo with a strong magnet (which I also tested first hand) and nothing popped up and it just goes to sleep mode pretty much. So I decided to reflash it using the dsi method. Is this card broken or am I missing some files. and no I dont have CFW.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method doesn't always work on first try, you gotta find the correct spot for the magnet if your DS card is working properly. Also double check your SD card files.

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method doesn't always work on first try, you gotta find the correct spot for the magnet if your DS card is working properly. Also double check your SD card files.
yea that was my first thought checking the sd card files because my magnet activates sleep mode fine which i guess i should consider it lol

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont get it
oh by the way if this doesnt work dont recommend me to frogminer my ds mode is bricked which is why im doing this

It should work as long you have the correct files in the correct spots, but like I said triggering it to enter the B9S installation screen ain't easy, as it is not 100% rate of triggering it.

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work as long you have the correct files in the correct spots, but like I said triggering it to enter the B9S installation screen ain't easy, as it is not 100% rate of triggering it.
yeah i figured
but i managed to check my sd card and it seems ok now i need to do the setup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"