Hacking NTRBOOT IS OUT!!!!

Axorve

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm the only guy who injecting stay at 0% on acekard2i hw-81 ? Tried to re download files, change SD, but nothing, only dump work. (0.1.2)

Axorve

Trophies
XP
Country
France

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did you install it before trying to build anything? Readme.MD has the instructions.

Try but was playing bad with the CMD commands, Maybe cause of windows 10.

Either in python are msys2, are normal cmd
------

Anyways this is just for compiling.

I need to start from scratch with my new 2ds xl, so just waiting the releases MrNbaYph, hopefully I can get started.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try but was playing bad with the CMD commands, Maybe cause of windows 10.
I'm in windows 10. You need to learn how to follow instructions. You need pycrypto or the like installed. iirc, python3.6 comes with pip, but in 2.7 you need to install pip yourself (to make your life much easier). Could be wrong... all I do know is that getting pycrypto installed is much easier in 2.7. For 3.6... there is something newer than pycrypto but I don't recall the name at the moment. Can you open a command prompt from anywhere and type "python'? How about "pip"? If not, it's not even added to your path and won't work correctly anyway.

Reactions: drwhojan

bopq

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mine saying "FIRM WAS NOT FOUND" when I choose INJECT NTRBOOT... Any idea what's wrong? (Dump 100% OK, Acekard WM-81)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine saying "FIRM WAS NOT FOUND" when I choose INJECT NTRBOOT... Any idea what's wrong? (Dump 100% OK, Acekard WM-81)
Not sure if that means the firm of the card, or the firm to be INJECTED to the card. Check your files on your SD card and make sure they're in the right place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: