Hacking NTR Viewer and Debugger not working with Pokemon?

BlazingGalladeYT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have a pretty big issue. I've been wanting to start a Pokemon shiny hunting stream and need NTR to get my gameplay. So I connect my 3ds and run any gen 6 Pokemon game as the same thing happens with them all, and as soon as I load a save file my NTR disconnects. Is there any way to fix this?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pokemon forces the network mode to local multiplayer by default: to avoid this, you can just disable multiplayer completely (PSS > start > R > settings > turn off pss)!

Reactions: shadowofdarkness

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon forces the network mode to local multiplayer by default: to avoid this, you can just disable multiplayer completely (PSS > start > R > settings > turn off pss)!

Thank you so much that is amazing info for people soft resetting for shiny legendaries.
I had been using the wifi fix but it gave a communication error pop-up every reset and froze up the game every 34 soft resets which is about every 17 minutes at a good speed. The freeze required hard shutting off the system then restarting the stream.

This will fix both problems, it has got rid of the error and I'm just waiting until I have done it long enough this session to see about the freezing.

Edit: I just passed the freezing point. So that problem is gone for me.

Last edited by shadowofdarkness,

uni

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much that is amazing info for people soft resetting for shiny legendaries.
I had been using the wifi fix but it gave a communication error pop-up every reset and froze up the game every 34 soft resets which is about every 17 minutes at a good speed. The freeze required hard shutting off the system then restarting the stream.

This will fix both problems, it has got rid of the error and I'm just waiting until I have done it long enough this session to see about the freezing.

Edit: I just passed the freezing point. So that problem is gone for me.

My system still freezes when I soft reset 34 times. Did disabling multiplayer fix it for you?

Edit: Nvm I got it working now!

Last edited by uni,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple