NTR Viewer and Debugger not working with Pokemon?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BlazingGalladeYT, Jun 25, 2016.

1. BlazingGalladeYT
    OP

BlazingGalladeYT Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    So I have a pretty big issue. I've been wanting to start a Pokemon shiny hunting stream and need NTR to get my gameplay. So I connect my 3ds and run any gen 6 Pokemon game as the same thing happens with them all, and as soon as I load a save file my NTR disconnects. Is there any way to fix this?

2. NinjaSushi

NinjaSushi Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2016
    United States
    typing this in seemed to work for me: write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)

3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Pokemon forces the network mode to local multiplayer by default: to avoid this, you can just disable multiplayer completely (PSS > start > R > settings > turn off pss)!

shadowofdarkness likes this.
  4. NinjaSushi

NinjaSushi Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2016
    United States
    or you can do that. Whatever floats your boat

5. QuickQuestion

QuickQuestion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2014
    United States
    You have to be connected to the internet within pokemon, so on the bottom screen connect to PSS, then NTR should work.

6. shadowofdarkness

shadowofdarkness GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2007
    Canada
    Thank you so much that is amazing info for people soft resetting for shiny legendaries.
    I had been using the wifi fix but it gave a communication error pop-up every reset and froze up the game every 34 soft resets which is about every 17 minutes at a good speed. The freeze required hard shutting off the system then restarting the stream.

This will fix both problems, it has got rid of the error and I'm just waiting until I have done it long enough this session to see about the freezing.

Edit: I just passed the freezing point. So that problem is gone for me.

Last edited by shadowofdarkness, Jun 26, 2016
  7. uni

uni Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    My system still freezes when I soft reset 34 times. Did disabling multiplayer fix it for you?

Edit: Nvm I got it working now!

Last edited by uni, Jun 26, 2016
  8. shadowofdarkness

shadowofdarkness GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2007
    Canada
    Yes, it did fix it. I made it to 66 before stopping for a break.