ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good night and hello.

I have a problem with the Plugin with Pokemon SUMO and Monster Hunter Generations, when I run NTR Selector (I have O3DS) this work, and then I open the Game (Pokemon SUMO or MHGen) the screen doesn't make the green flash; I put the file in SD\plugin\xxxxxxxxx\cheat.plg but I don't know why doesn't work :cry:.

I have the plugin for Fansaty Life and for Pokemon SMD (Super Mistery Dungeon) and that works very good, the screen make the green flash :yay3ds:.

Somebody can help me? :shy: Thank you.:bow:

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good night and hello.

I have a problem with the Plugin with Pokemon SUMO and Monster Hunter Generations, when I run NTR Selector (I have O3DS) this work, and then I open the Game (Pokemon SUMO or MHGen) the screen doesn't make the green flash; I put the file in SD\plugin\xxxxxxxxx\cheat.plg but I don't know why doesn't work :cry:.

I have the plugin for Fansaty Life and for Pokemon SMD (Super Mistery Dungeon) and that works very good, the screen make the green flash :yay3ds:.

Somebody can help me? :shy: Thank you.:bow:
On o3ds you need boot ntr selector mode 3 for extended memory games.

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I test the NTR Plugin 2 for Inazuma Eleven (USA) and when i start the game it "freezee" on the loading screen after i launch the game. I even try the REBUILD one but nothing, same problem stuck forever on the launch loading screen and not moving on the game.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone here or elsewhere that has a gateway and takes requests for new cheats? I've been looking intermittently for cheats for Tank Troopers (U) but cannot find any anywhere. Afaik, the cheat i want should be fairly easy to find/make: infinite mission time, but I'm at a loss as i don't have a gateway and am not going to purchase one just for this. On a side note, if i could find one dirt cheap, I'd buy it and start taking cheat requests myself.

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, you just both the regular and one mode 3 but you should update them.

Thank you. It works, but the Monster Hunter Generation game it freeze in the Nintendo chargin black Screen, :shy: somebody can tell me what's happened? My game and the patch is USA also in the Pokemon Moon it works very good :grog:!

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. It works, but the Monster Hunter Generation game it freeze in the Nintendo chargin black Screen, :shy: somebody can tell me what's happened? My game and the patch is USA also in the Pokemon Moon it works very good :grog:!
If the game is not the official game aka custom patches are applied to the cia then sometimes that causes incompatibilities with the plugins.

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
New game :

Code:
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (USA)
Code_of_Princess (USA)
Lord_of_Magna_Maiden_Heaven (USA)
Mario_&_Luigi_Paper_Jam (USA)