Hacking NTR CFW on 11.2

JustGoLego2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at other threads on this, but haven't got anything out of them. I have arm9loaderhax and luma installed, and NTR CFW is on my homescreen but it is not supported. I've seen people on 11.2 have NTR CFW so I'm not sure what to do.

JustGoLego2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting this error now, and I researched it, unable to find a fix. I'm sorry I am new to this.

Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
OK: Server disconnected
OK: Disconnected
OK: Disconnected

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant seam to workout ntr selector can anybody send me instruction on how to work it out and how can I use cheats on Zelda majoras mask

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
I know that but when it says to press home and launch the game I did them and said to close the application to open the game as usual. But when I press y+x nothing happens?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know that but when it says to press home and launch the game I did them and said to close the application to open the game as usual. But when I press y+x nothing happens?
Make sure you didn't install the mode 3 one. You may only use it for games like smash or Pokemon SuMo

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh so what should I use any links?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am using mode 3 lol. Any links of a CIA that I need to use

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
Says to choose is I went with the latest one and oh before that I added plugins for Zelda Majoras mask and when I open the game a green screen blinked and open I added some cheats but still didn't work? Is it the plugin I used?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Says to choose is I went with the latest one and oh before that I added plugins for Zelda Majoras mask and when I open the game a green screen blinked and open I added some cheats but still didn't work? Is it the plugin I used?
have ya tried both y+x aswell as Select? Those are the 2 combos i know of that opens the plugin menu. If they dont, you will need to look into your plugin folder and check to see if the cheat file has been titled correctly

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
The plugin. Menu opens and there is game plugin too. But the cheats don't work like I activate the cheat and I select the cheat I want (infinite rupees) but didn't work. By the way I am using plugins on Zelda majoras mask

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The plugin. Menu opens and there is game plugin too. But the cheats don't work like I activate the cheat and I select the cheat I want (infinite rupees) but didn't work. By the way I am using plugins on Zelda majoras mask
Have you tried the different NTR versions that can be loaded? Aswell, have you checked to see if there was any other versions of the plugin for the game?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Most likely the plugin region and your game region do not match. (Use EUR plugins with EUR games, etc)

Ranidu

Trophies
XP
Country
I put both region on the sd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh god it was the update I went to the freeshop and deleted the update and now I can cheat. Whooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s