Hacking ntr boot issue

seniorcelica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
had the flash card working (r4i rts 3ds www.r4isdhc.com) booted into the ntr menu, dumped the file then flashed... nothing happend when i flashed from what i saw so contuined onto the next step. the magnet trick wasnt working and i notice that the falsh card wasnt showing in the 3ds home screen. so i popped the micro sd into my cpu and it wouldnt show up... grabbed another micosd put the files on it and now it still doesnt show up... kinda stuck any help would be great!!! thanks in advance :)

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
had the flash card working (r4i rts 3ds www.r4isdhc.com) booted into the ntr menu, dumped the file then flashed... nothing happend when i flashed from what i saw so contuined onto the next step. the magnet trick wasnt working and i notice that the falsh card wasnt showing in the 3ds home screen. so i popped the micro sd into my cpu and it wouldnt show up... grabbed another micosd put the files on it and now it still doesnt show up... kinda stuck any help would be great!!! thanks in advance :)
I don't understand. Does the cart show up in the Home menu or not?

seniorcelica

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no it doesnt. it did for the 1st part then i backed up and tried to flash the card. though it flashe because noting happened like no progress bar or anything. so powered down turned back on and now nothing shows up on the card slot in the home menu. thanks for your reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok