chaosofsmashtita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:
Ok I'm a little noobish when it comes to this but where do the heck do I find the .arc file?....

Open NSMB ISO with the wiscrubber, go to "stage".
Arcs files are all there, click the right mouse button and select extract.
??!

Posts merged

VILE,
technically interesting

Ok I opened wiiscrubber and it said Partition:0- DATA (0) BAD and there was no stage thing I'm using 4.1 wiiscrubber

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
chaosofsmashtitans said:
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:
Ok I'm a little noobish when it comes to this but where do the heck do I find the .arc file?....

??!

Posts merged

VILE,
technically interesting

Ok I opened wiiscrubber and it said Partition:0- DATA (0) BAD and there was no stage thing I'm using 4.1 wiiscrubber

What is the size of the iso that you are opening in WiiScrubber? If it is (iso) compressed, the WiiScrubber not show directories!
(My ISO PAL-M is 4.8 GB)
*what happened with the signatures of all??*

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
NSMB actually uses an OLDER version of the brres format than Brawl, if I'm not mistaken. Newer banner format than ever seen before, though. Should probably double check, but it's irrelevant.

chaosofsmashtita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:

??!

Posts merged

VILE,
technically interesting

What is the size of the iso that you are opening in WiiScrubber? If it is (iso) compressed, the WiiScrubber not show directories!
(My ISO PAL-M is 4.8 GB)

My ISo's size is 4.37 GB (PAL)

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
chaosofsmashtitans said:
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:
kyoko_sayuri said:
chaosofsmashtitans said:

??!

Posts merged

VILE,
technically interesting

(My ISO PAL-M is 4.8 GB)

My ISo's size is 4.37 GB (PAL)

See this:
39244334.png

And this:
19478647.png

GodWar

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heran Bago said:
Wow this is annoying.

SZS Modifier only uses tex0 raw data textures. It's difficult for it not to complain about size being too big/small just converting.

Use smashbox to import a texture into a dummy copy of the brres. Open the dummy brres with SZS modifier, extract it, use SZS to import what you just extracted into a new fresh brres.

Way more complicated than it needs to be but it works. God help me when I want to edit the title screen or TPL files.
Can you explain this detailed? I tryed it! Open it with SmashBox works! Textures export and import! BUT the model will not saved correctly. After i open den edited brres with SZS i export the images RAW... Then i open the original brres with SZS and import the RAW images. Save... Wont work. He rename the 2 imported images like here: wont work
frown.gif

Help?

darkly77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SZS Modifier will let you edit, export, and repack textures. Brawlbox is good for examing parts of the file SZS Modifier can't tell you about and making dummy files for models and textures, but it generally runs into errors constantly with NSMBwfiles.

When you've found the texture you want to edit in SZS Modifier, double-click the texture image, then click 'Export'/'Import' to get/use PNG format textures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone