Notice to all Homebrew Developers

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Fiesty Panda, Aug 21, 2009.

Aug 21, 2009
  1. Fiesty Panda

Banned Fiesty Panda Banned

Oct 13, 2008
    United States
    The other day, whilst pondering all things Nintendo, I realized that the entire Nintendo hacking community, from GBA to DS to Wii developers, could use something to bring us together. Seeing as I'm not such a great homebrew developer myself, I took my amateur photoshop skills and created the Un-Official Nintendo Seal of Quality. So, DEVELOPERS: BOOKMARK THIS PAGE [​IMG] if the search bar were as reliable as we thought it was, we wouldn't have as many repeat threads as we do, eh? I doubt that one day other homebrew developers used this logo in their applications, but one can dream, no? [​IMG] Feel free to use it as you see fit, I want no credit whatsoever. Although, if you'd like, feel free to tell me where you've placed it so I could check it out myself [​IMG].

Onto the picture itself:

The PNG in all it's glory!
    Plus: High Quality PSD:

Now, I've changed the light gold used in Nintendo's logo into a more intimidating red, as well as adding the obvious "Un-" to the start of the first word. Send me a message if the image needs rehosting.