Homebrew Not64 Update

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is my fault for poor software engineering.
My bad I meant gamepad support not speed. This was one of the best Wii/Wii U emulators out there. I completely misspoke my apologies. The software is great. I literally just realized I did that after several days since I posted that comment. I got the names mixed up Wii64 has the slow speed and Not64 has no gamepad support.

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha,

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not64 has the best compatibility with 007 Goldeneye out of the 3 current standing builds of this emulator.
I've been playing the Mario Characters hack and having a blast.

Thank you once again Extrems.

Extrems

GameCube Wizard
Trophies
Website
www.extremscorner.org
XP
Country
Canada
My bad I meant gamepad support not speed. This was one of the best Wii/Wii U emulators out there. I completely misspoke my apologies. The software is great. I literally just realized I did that after several days since I posted that comment. I got the names mixed up Wii64 has the slow speed and Not64 has no gamepad support.
What?

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol
To be clear, the only one I cannot get Gamepad support on is the Hires Pack beta of Wii64.
Latest builds of Not64 and Fix94 fork of Wii64 both support Gamepad input.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wii64 1.2 builds are as fast as not64 since they have almost every not64 fix ported into them ...

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii64 1.2 builds are as fast as not64 since they have almost every not64 fix ported into them ...
Really? I haven't used it since like last November. I didn't know there was a 1.2. I kept checking around that time and thought that it wasn't going to get an update. I guess I know what I'm doing today :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mixed up the emulators when I posted my original post. I'm saying your software engineering wasn't poor and I made a mistake when I said Not64 was slow for SMSR. Not64 and Wii64 are kinda similar in name so I get them mixed up sometimes. Not64 was the one that didn't support the gamepad but ran great and Wii64 supports the gamepad but was kinda slow at least in version 1.1 (just found out that there is a 1.2 now that works better now)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Really? I haven't used it since like last November. I didn't know there was a 1.2. I kept checking around that time and thought that it wasn't going to get an update. I guess I know what I'm doing today :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mixed up the emulators when I posted my original post. I'm saying your software engineering wasn't poor and I made a mistake when I said Not64 was slow for SMSR. Not64 and Wii64 are kinda similar in name so I get them mixed up sometimes. Not64 was the one that didn't support the gamepad but ran great and Wii64 supports the gamepad but was kinda slow at least in version 1.1 (just found out that there is a 1.2 now that works better now)
wii64 1.2 compiled by fix94 has both wiiu gamepad support and two gfx pluggins Rice and Glide, not64 is all glide, rice helps alot of games for some better compat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j