Homebrew not very good with coding, can someone create a homebrew app for me?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think anyone's gonna have the motivation to build such an app as a .3dsx when it already exists as a .CIA (due to it being on the eShop)

what sort of 3DS "hacks" are you running such that you can only get .3dsx files but not .CIAs? is this iron/tubehax?

Piluvr

Yeeeet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anyone's gonna have the motivation to build such an app as a .3dsx when it already exists as a .CIA (due to it being on the eShop)

what sort of 3DS "hacks" are you running such that you can only get .3dsx files but not .CIAs? is this iron/tubehax?
yes, it is ironhax. and I am too broke to buy it from the eshop

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
That is one of the cheapest apps on the eshop, and its entirely unnecessary if you already own a 3DS copy of Smash Brothers.... though I'm surprised that the app didn't go all the way and act as a second controller for the Wii U full stop as the New 3DS has just as many buttons as the wii U now, it has a perfect button map for it.

Piluvr

Yeeeet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is one of the cheapest apps on the eshop, and its entirely unnecessary if you already own a 3DS copy of Smash Brothers.... though I'm surprised that the app didn't go all the way and act as a second controller for the Wii U full stop as the New 3DS has just as many buttons as the wii U now, it has a perfect button map for it.
I KNOW IM BROKE

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't even need a 3DS copy of Smash for this. Or at least, there's a menu to use a 3DS as a controller without a copy on the menu that I haven't tried.

Even having a copy just makes it a controller and doesn't let you use the 3DS screens.

Also dang that'd take quite a bit longer than you'd think.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like too much work when there's already software that does that already for dirt cheap. I think it should have been free, but it's still really cheap. I generally have to spend more on lunch every day.

Could it be done? Probably. It looks like it just uses wifi for the connection. It would probably work to just monitor the communication and figure out what's what as a starting point. Will it be done? Probably not.

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
I never trust Nintendo with card details, go to your local game shop and buy an eshop topup card, you'll have plenty left over after getting this app for some decent games too!

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know what broke is? That you can barely buy food to survive. That you can barely pay your bills.
BE HAPPY! Atleast you got the money to buy a wii u and a 3ds with games! I only have a 3ds with like 5 games, and I have it for 2 years -.-

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what broke is? That you can barely buy food to survive. That you can barely pay your bills.
BE HAPPY! Atleast you got the money to buy a wii u and a 3ds with games! I only have a 3ds with like 5 games, and I have it for 2 years -.-
I have an old 3DS that I got for 10$ from my cousin, with like 3 games. But let's not brag about how broke we are, shant we.

darkredflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm, can somebody make me an ARM11 kernel exploit that is future proof and also work on firmwares as low as 4.0? Also while you are at it, you should also find a kernel exploit for the vita. I know somebody out there can do it without expecting any sort of praise afterwards, so get it done. I would thank you for your work, but I honestly don't care enough.

Reactions: LinkMain111

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm, can somebody make me an ARM11 kernel exploit that is future proof and also work on firmwares as low as 4.0? Also while you are at it, you should also find a kernel exploit for the vita. I know somebody out there can do it without expecting any sort of praise afterwards, so get it done. I would thank you for your work, but I honestly don't care enough.

I lol'd out loud. :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==