not ur average zelda ss question

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 'MattCarter, Dec 3, 2011.

Dec 3, 2011
  1. 'MattCarter
    OP

Newcomer 'MattCarter Newbie

ive done ALL the tuts, and wads and im am by far no newb. i still cannot get zelda ss to play. wiiflow, usb loader gx, config loader, and uloader do not work for this game. starting with player.dol will show videos(i didnt need them cuz wii sports already viewed) but loading default brings it back to menu or black screen. 222, 223, 249, 250 with all the lastest bases and dx cios installed, still nothing! call of duty mw3, black ops, red steel and even smurfs dance all works, still no zss? what do y'all think?

2. laurenz

Member laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    After reading the question I feel pretty deceived.

5 people like this.
  3. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Uhh that is your average question.

I think you should post this in the part of the site dedicated to questions. You can see it up at the top and on the front page.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?app=ask

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Still loading the system menu? -> I guess you tried d2x v6 base IOS56 with IOS Reload block setting to on in your loader. Try also installing IOS56(yes the IOS not a cIOS)

Black screen? -> Disable all patches, and most important, disable Ocarina and set the hook to none.

5. 'MattCarter
    OP

Newcomer 'MattCarter Newbie

do you mean "ask gba"? sorry, i know that was misleading. it is very frustrating !