MaladroitJoypad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys.

Last thing I did on my o3ds was installing b9s and Luma3ds. But since luma can't update I was wondering how long my cfw will work.

Firmware is on 11.6.0. I don't know which luma, it only shows an error code (Ret code: -660561850). Everything works as intended, latest CIA I ran is Pokemon US. In that regard I don't need optimisation advices I only want to install cfw updates and fixes if really needed.

Can I update eshop/games as normal? I wanted to use the regular pokemon bank, but I surely don't want to pay anything if it won't work in the end.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.

Last thing I did on my o3ds was installing b9s and Luma3ds. But since luma can't update I was wondering how long my cfw will work.

Firmware is on 11.6.0. I don't know which luma, it only shows an error code (Ret code: -660561850). Everything works as intended, latest CIA I ran is Pokemon US. In that regard I don't need optimisation advices I only want to install cfw updates and fixes if really needed.

Can I update eshop/games as normal? I wanted to use the regular pokemon bank, but I surely don't want to pay anything if it won't work in the end.
just install the latest lumaupdater manually
https://github.com/KunoichiZ/lumaupdate/releases/tag/v2.3

Reactions: MaladroitJoypad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol