Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I wake up at 4am, I start to feel better from my fever, started talking to my friends on MSN and IRC. I start to finish my art in GIMP, then when i'm done i posted in my thread. After that, i say goodbye to my friends and i say i would be back soon. so i go out for a bike ride with my black hoodie and fingerless gloves then i come across a beach, so i decided to lay back on the sand and watch the dark blue sky. Then i accidently fall asleep, but thankfully it was only an hour, good thing because if my dad noticed I wasn't home he would be worried as fuck. So i make it back in time and he's still not up (good thing), then i go on the computer and went back on the IRC and MSN.

But then...
My dad gets a call from my mom in Shanghai, Then my dad told me i can't go. I was crying so hard...
Seriously, I haven't seen her in two years and i can't come... BECAUSE OF A FUCKING FLU?!
Fuck this shit...
I'm just devastated from this.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Man that's harsh
frown.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh man.............I'm really sorry, Bryton. You have my condolences............I really hope you can see her eventually, I'm not sure what to say................

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Geckos are the cutest.