Homebrew Not exactly a problem, but...

Keyblade Spirit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No$GBA doesn't seem compatible with tablet pens for the touch screen. It works, but you have to tap twice to get a reaction from the game. Is there any way to fix this without changing emulators?

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Keyblade Spirit said:
No$GBA doesn't seem compatible with tablet pens for the touch screen. It works, but you have to tap twice to get a reaction from the game. Is there any way to fix this without changing emulators?

possibly a setting in the drivers for the tablet. i used to have a graphics pad myself, and used to be frustrated with havign to actually hold a button on teh sttylus to get it to work..i fiddled round with it's settings, and found a option to allow me to use it more intuitively like a pencil witout havign to hold any buttons or double tap, or whatever. im not sure how i did it, as it was some years ago now, but it is possible..

Keyblade Spirit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried DeSmuME, and it worked, but I'd still rather use No$GBA for some things (Like codes and stuff.) Thanks for your help, both of you, and I'll see if I can find any settings for my pen. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like. +1