Not exactly a problem, but...

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Keyblade Spirit, Dec 11, 2009.

Dec 11, 2009
  1. Keyblade Spirit
    OP

Newcomer Keyblade Spirit Newbie

United States
    No$GBA doesn't seem compatible with tablet pens for the touch screen. It works, but you have to tap twice to get a reaction from the game. Is there any way to fix this without changing emulators?

2. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    May not be a fix, but try DeSmuME, its starting to become a quite respectable emulator.

http://desmume.org/

3. blainy

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia

possibly a setting in the drivers for the tablet. i used to have a graphics pad myself, and used to be frustrated with havign to actually hold a button on teh sttylus to get it to work..i fiddled round with it's settings, and found a option to allow me to use it more intuitively like a pencil witout havign to hold any buttons or double tap, or whatever. im not sure how i did it, as it was some years ago now, but it is possible..

4. Keyblade Spirit
    OP

Newcomer Keyblade Spirit Newbie

United States
    Okay, I tried DeSmuME, and it worked, but I'd still rather use No$GBA for some things (Like codes and stuff.) Thanks for your help, both of you, and I'll see if I can find any settings for my pen. Thanks again!