Not complaining but whats happening with LiteTouch?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by misticknight, Dec 28, 2009.

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Forgive me if it sounds like im complaning im not, i just dontk now much sources when it comes to the 360 hacking scene and thought maybe ive missed something. i heard testing finished over a month ago now and still, from my understanding at least, its not released. anyone know whats happening with it exactly?

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    It's been mentioned in other threads by the people who keep up to date with the twitter. LT got finished, encountered some problems (partially to do with non-verbatim media) and is back in testing with new code and performance tweaks. No ETA, as always.

They won't release until it's good enough that they can be proud of the work they've put into it. No-one wants half hearted, rushed, and probably buggy releases. Just be patient and wait [​IMG]

3. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    thanks for the reply, i can wait btw, i just found it weird that they said testing completed about a month back and still heard nothing, i didnt know about the problems [​IMG] i'll continue using activate.iso for now i guess.

4. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Are you banned from Live? If so, just patch your new games back to Wave 3.. it'll be a lot better and easier than using that shitty activate.iso, it doesn't work for me half the times.

5. driverzx

Member driverzx GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    If you had an 360 modded and played online before the major banwave this year, iXtreme Lite Touch will still get you banned. If you want the latest news from the developers of LT, see http://twitter.com/TeamJungle

6. tonybologna

Member tonybologna GO VOLS!

United States
    Agree! [​IMG]