Gaming Not complaining but whats happening with LiteTouch?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Forgive me if it sounds like im complaning im not, i just dontk now much sources when it comes to the 360 hacking scene and thought maybe ive missed something. i heard testing finished over a month ago now and still, from my understanding at least, its not released. anyone know whats happening with it exactly?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It's been mentioned in other threads by the people who keep up to date with the twitter. LT got finished, encountered some problems (partially to do with non-verbatim media) and is back in testing with new code and performance tweaks. No ETA, as always.

They won't release until it's good enough that they can be proud of the work they've put into it. No-one wants half hearted, rushed, and probably buggy releases. Just be patient and wait
biggrin.gif

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply, i can wait btw, i just found it weird that they said testing completed about a month back and still heard nothing, i didnt know about the problems
smile.gif
i'll continue using activate.iso for now i guess.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you banned from Live? If so, just patch your new games back to Wave 3.. it'll be a lot better and easier than using that shitty activate.iso, it doesn't work for me half the times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.