Status
Not open for further replies.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm hello I've posted intelligent, legitimate, on topic comments twice now in an attempt to help this thread get off its a$$. Im not saying that i alone have ever had the power to jerk a topic back on the rails (everyone here knows that) but if you won't even bother to respond to them or make similar comments because you're too preoccupied with discussing trolling, then fine. I'll sit back and watch this thread dry out like a fish out of water.

Also. Why are you skewing are words? It's not self worship. Honestly, if China were a democracy, they might have taken over the U.S. already. But. We came here to listen to opinion about the situation between the U.S. and North Korea, not about how self-worshipping Americans are and how the U.S. will fall someday. Stick to the original topic.
Umm hello I've posted intelligent, legitimate, on topic comments twice now in an attempt to help this thread get off its a$$. Im not saying that i alone have ever had the power to jerk a topic back on the rails (everyone here knows that) but if you won't even bother to respond to them or make similar comments because you're too preoccupied with discussing trolling, then fine. I'll sit back and watch this thread dry out like a fish out of water.
post much?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see now... A troll is anyone who has anything to say that isn't "Bwahaha USA is awesome and everyone else is a communist or a terrorist". I can't really defend myself without repeating myself now. Trolls are not people you simply have a disagreement with, let's try to keep the definition simple.

"If I say the word "troll" enough it just might catch people in the eye, so I'll just keep doing that!"

So what is the point of this topic in the first place, to continually kiss the ass of the stars and stripes while making fun of anyone who isn't honky white-bread supreme? Couldn't that be done in your bedroom mirrors? I thought a "forum" was supposed to be a place for debates, not one-sided self-worship.

Now, just imagine you guys are politicians in Washington... Should now be clear as day how wars break out, which leads me back to my original point - so long as there is greed in the world, manipulation, double-standards and powerplays - there will be war. Wars are usually (if not purely) always about greed, money and power and by the time we smell the smoke the fire is well alive, too late to join hands and play guitars because the blood is already being spilled. It's easy to hate the war, it's more difficult to hate the things leading up to war while we're all too busy with our heads stuck in our TVs.

Try to have an intelligent discussion instead of thinking Matt Groening is automatically on your side and flinging the word "troll" around like a booger.

No, we'd rather have people kiss North Korea's butt, not ours. Haven't you heard the latest? Oh, and did I also mention that we'd like to see all humans destroy each other in a massive world war? No? That's a real shame, maybe you should watch MSNBC more often, I mean, they are a reputable source of information after all, right? Hell, we should start revolving our lives around how much better we are off than other nations, because that's all Americans are good for. How about we give our nuclear weapons over to Iran and North Korea, they wouldn't dare use that against us. Here I was thinking you were a butthurt wanker.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nukeboy: Yes. Post too much. Site say error. I press button much. Site post and say five times posts. Browser crash when attempted edit. I say f**k it.

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
... Here I was thinking you were a butthurt wanker.
Resorting to attempts at personal insults only fortifies my previous arguments. Thank you. You've become way more a "troll" in this thread than I could ever be. :)
The impression I get from sources like "MSNBC" is "North Korea rhetoric... rhetoric, rhetoric... rhetoric... rhetoric oh but we're spending millions of your tax dollars but oh rhetoric, it's only rhetoric... rhetoric rhetoric..."
By my logic, we normally don't spend so much money and time preparing defensive efforts in response to what is purely "rhetorical", another definition lost on people. Something that is rhetorical does not require a response, but military defense is a response. It's another way in which they goad North Korea.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resorting to attempts at personal insults only fortifies my previous arguments. Thank you. You've become way more a "troll" in this thread than I could ever be. :)
The impression I get from sources like "MSNBC" is "North Korea rhetoric... rhetoric, rhetoric... rhetoric... rhetoric oh but we're spending millions of your tax dollars but oh rhetoric, it's only rhetoric... rhetoric rhetoric..."
By my logic, we normally don't spend so much money and time preparing defensive efforts in response to what is purely "rhetorical", another definition lost on people. Something that is rhetorical does not require a response, but military defense is a response. It's another way in which they goad North Korea.

Do yourself a favor and sod off okay? Let me know when people start "backing you up".

Reactions: LDAsh

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do yourself a favor and sod off okay? Let me know when people start "backing you up".
You can't help yourself, you keep proving my points. You are the troll. No argument, no logic, nothing that makes any sense. Just pure antagonism. Classic. :) Thank you.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't help yourself, you keep proving my points. You are the troll. No argument, no logic, nothing that makes any sense. Just pure antagonism. Classic. :) Thank you.

Yet you liked my post
276253_papel-de-parede-meme-jackie-chan_1280x1024.jpg

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to remember why the OP created this thread, but I think it might have something do with trolling and wanting to add fuel to an already fast-spreading wildfire. But hey, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol