North Americans! Get your level 70 shiny Rayquaza now! (OR/AS only)

5tWaF7M.png
From August 10th to the 31st in Australia you are allowed to get a shiny Rayquaza through a serial code obtained at EB games.

As a pleasant surprise, North Americans can now receive the legendary Pokemon as well starting on August 12th through the in-game mystery gift option. All that you need is a copy of either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire and an internet connection to your 3DS. This Rayquaza is shiny, at level 70, and knows the move Dragon Ascent so it is able to mega evolve. The event ends on September 14th, 2015.

So if you have a copy of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire be sure to get him while you can!

:arrow: source at Serebii.net

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's annoying that even now, game freak still hasn't properly updated X/Y for move and mega parity with OR/AS. I mean, I know they're lazy as hell, but come on, the games are barely even two years from each other. They definitely have the ability to fix that.

It bums me out because I was hoping to pass it on to my fiancee's legit copy of Y, but can't, because this one can mega evolve with that move, and apparently that same move is why it won't be allowed to be traded to X/Y.

D

Deleted User

Events like these that just give away Pokemon just undermine the whole premise of the game.

D

Deleted User

I do wish that every pokemon was actually obtainable in game. It would actually discourage people from cheating as well.
I miss when they made it so event exclusives were ingame but to get to them you had to download an event key item and unlock a subplot. Sucks how they never released the Arceus one or the lock capsule

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"No end date". Does this mean from now on we all can get this Shiny Rayquaza?

One more question: if I delete this Shiny Rayquaza (to get better stats& nature), can I re-get it (when it's still available of course)?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"No end date". Does this mean from now on we all can get this Shiny Rayquaza?

One more question: if I delete this Shiny Rayquaza (to get better stats& nature), can I re-get it (when it's still available of course)?
If you have Gateway or possibly a CFW, you could copy your save and replace it if you wanna re-do, although I'm not sure whether the event flags your game or your ID...

Reactions: tivu100

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No end date means we don't know the end date. You should grab it ASAP. And it's one per file so don't delete it. You won't get another chance.

Just found out the end date is September 14, 2015 from this video . Can you update the OP with the video and end date?

Bummer. I got a low IV Rayquaza.

If you have Gateway or possibly a CFW, you could copy your save and replace it if you wanna re-do, although I'm not sure whether the event flags your game or your ID...

I currently don't hold any 3DS that can CFW (don't have access to flashcart too). I am holding a N3DS, firmware 9.9 with Ironfall Invasion game. Need to wait for @smealum for the save editor release.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Just found out the end date is September 14, 2015 from this video . Can you update the OP with the video and end date?

Bummer. I got a low IV Rayquaza.

I currently don't hold any 3DS that can CFW (don't have access to flashcart too). I am holding a N3DS, firmware 9.9 with Ironfall Invasion game. Need to wait for @smealum for the save editor release.

Thanks for the info, I updated the OP!

Reactions: tivu100

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the only way to get a shiny weather trio without doing an event is either hacking (Powersaves, PK hex) or trading from the GBA era have you seen shiny Primal Kyogre in wifi battle? it has an awsome color pallet have yet to seen shiny Primal groudon though yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A