Noobie Questions kexploit / loadiine

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by eddie3021, May 4, 2016.

1. eddie3021
    OP

eddie3021 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    Hi Guys,

sorry to sound so noob im only new to this stuff but would be greatly apprecaited if someone could answer my question.

Question 1: I have got it all working by running the kexploit10 then by running loadiine btw im using the SD method not the homebrew method, once i turn my wii u off do i need to run the kexploit10 then loadiine every single time?

Question 2: im using my own server as the JRE server as it works perfect but im basickly looking at a way where i can turn my wii u on and go striaght into the loadiine without being on the network or hosting my own web server?

Question 3: I noticed some youtube videos where the guy has like 15 games on his loadiine and was thinking even if he had a 128gb SD i wouldnt image those games would fit is there a way to run this off your usb?

Question 4: does the SD card have to be FAT32 format because this would limit to 4gig files and are backup games over 4gig per single file because at the moment all i have is zelda and thats a WUD file thats 24gig single file which wont go on the SD card, so im a little confused.

thanks guys!

2. eddie3021
    OP

eddie3021 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    BTW im running 5.5.1

3. GonzaloAndrade

GonzaloAndrade Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    Ecuador
    1: Yes, you load it everytime.
    2: You can use this site and bookmark it: http://loadiine.ovh/
    3: USB is not possible at the moment.
    4: YES, fat. And NO, you need to extract the files (4GB~) from the WUD (25GB~).