Noob questions - multiple cfw, generating xorpads

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Quinch, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Quinch
    OP

Quinch Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2015
    Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me out here. I'm pretty much new to the 3ds cfw scene and just recently I have installed reinand cfw in my N3DS XL (v9.0 US). So here’s my question ---
    Is it possible to have two cfw in one device? Like for example having Reinand and RxTools and then just launched whichever one you like or need thru the homebrew launcher. By the way, I have already set Reinand to launch as well through mset profile exploit (launching thru NDS Profile) not sure if this info is relevant whatsoever to my question but just laying it down here incase someone asks. I am looking forward to install and use rxtools actually for one sole purpose along – to generate xorpads to be used for converting .3ds files to cia (using the simple cia converter). If anyone has any other suggestions though regarding this conversion, feel free to do so.
    I’m pretty much a noob here so please take it easy on me and I hope someone helps me out here. Btw, I used the tutorial of ‘usernametaken’ in setting up Reinand CFW (‘Setting up Reinand CFW from scratch’ thread).

2. aj_hix36

aj_hix36 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2007
    United States