Seffo_11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All,

I've had a hacked psp for years n years, but just finally got me a vita 1001. (On 3.67)

I want to know which is the best setup.

Bearing in mind that I'm very interested in save states for PSX / PSP games and the CWCHEAT Plugin.

I read TN-V CEF supports easy plugin additions. But also it's outdated.

I'm thinking of downgrading to 3.60, running HENkaku, and then installing Adrenaline.

I just want to be sure that plugins like save states, and CWCHEAT will work, and any tips / advice much appreciated!

Last edited by Seffo_11,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure, you have to try each plugin that you want to use. when I installed adrenaline, I used my seplugins text files from my psp. adrenaline froze at boot up, so I removed each plugin and added them one by one. I'm not sure which plugin was causing it to freeze, but all's good now.

Reactions: Seffo_11

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most should. atm, I'm just using dayviewer I believe, which I think was written by theflow (same dev as adrenaline). it shows extra information in the date and battery percentages.

btw, if you use psp content manager and have it scan the pspemu folder, you can alphabetize games and saved data in adrenaline. I learned that a while back. it just needs to think you're using a memory stick or psp as the directory listing is identical to a psp's.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'll be loving the vita. as much as it's a pita if using it legitimately, a hacked system is so easy to use. I downgraded from 3.65 to 3.60 enso. I was on enso 365, which there's no tutorial for, but it was still pretty easy to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: