ROM Hack Noob question.

Onyxflamegod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really would like to know what I need to get/use to make roms out of the games I buy, as I actually buy games for the DS. The only reason I download roms is so I can use a flashcart so that they are all on the same cart for convenience reasons. That and rom hacks are pretty much only doable on flashcarts.....
So I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to what I need. I remember a thread that was made to help explain just this, but I can't find it.
So...... anybody willing to help me out, because I don't want to keep pirating games I've payed for =T

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Onyxflamegod said:
I really would like to know what I need to get/use to make roms out of the games I buy, as I actually buy games for the DS. The only reason I download roms is so I can use a flashcart so that they are all on the same cart for convenience reasons. That and rom hacks are pretty much only doable on flashcarts.....
So I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to what I need. I remember a thread that was made to help explain just this, but I can't find it.
So...... anybody willing to help me out, because I don't want to keep pirating games I've payed for =T
You could use the Wifi Backup Tool for that.

Onyxflamegod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
Onyxflamegod said:
You could use the Wifi Backup Tool for that.
Ok. I'll try that. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up