Noob question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Firemist, Aug 13, 2008.

Aug 13, 2008

Noob question by Firemist at 6:01 PM (648 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Firemist
    OP

Newcomer Firemist Newbie

United States
    I have a few questions i want to ask

How do you get games off the wii shop channel for free?(i have hbc and a wiikey and my wii is vr.3.3u)

I tried to install the wad installer,wadmanager,homebrewchannel loader but it doesn't show up on the screen as a channel the only one that installed successfully is the wad uninstaller
    Am I doing the process right or am i missing something?I put the files in an Apps folder and the same in the Wad folder.Do i have to boot it with the twilight hack or can i do it on HBC?

I downloaded Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution(PAL) and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008(PAL) i have NTSC wii,I use Gecko OS to boot the game but when it was done loading the screen divided in to 2 parts black on the top half and green on the bottom half then after a second the screen turned black.I have tried forcing them to pal60,force NTSC,and PAL50 but still the same results.How can i fix this problem?

I downloaded one piece yesterday(NTSC) and when i put the game into my wii it got an error saying cannot read and remove disc from the wii console. Is this a bad burn or is it the file?

2. samsam12

Banned samsam12 Test

United States
    to get games off the shop channel for free, you need to install the games wad. we cannot link you games, use google.

3. Draxi

Newcomer Draxi Member

Norway
    Uh maybe you burn on the wrong speed 0.o (Try to burn on 8x Speed is work always with me...)

4. samsam12

Banned samsam12 Test

United States
    is it trucha signed? if it is then load it through GeckoOS

5. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    To install VC or Wiiware games, get the WAD (google) and the Wad manager .elf

Then put the elf (named boot.elf) in the root of your SD card, and the WAD(s) in a WAD folder, then run the twilight hack.

[​IMG]