Homebrew (Noob)Need help getting homebrew on 2DS

Artnix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello, I have only used homebrew once and that was on my Wii, i am still new to this stuff and need some help. How can I get Hombrew on my 2DS (Fw 11.5.0 38e) I have checked B9S but that requires another 3DS which I don't have. Should I downgrade (if so how) or is there another way?
Thanks in advance.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flashcart
This is so irritating, if you don't have time to explain what you mean don't reply. How in the world is a one word reply supposed to help him?
Hello, I have only used homebrew once and that was on my Wii, i am still new to this stuff and need some help. How can I get Hombrew on my 2DS (Fw 11.5.0 38e) I have checked B9S but that requires another 3DS which I don't have. Should I downgrade (if so how) or is there another way?
Thanks in advance.
You can either get it hardmodded (or do it yourself) or you can buy a compatible flashcard to use with NTRBootHaX to get CFW. Otherwise if you just want userland HomeBrew you can wait for a new exploit like the one with FLipnote3D; if that is still a thing.

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks in advance.

Nope, you can use Dsiware hax or Ntrboot, you can follow this if you want a CFW with homebrew and the "ability" to install some "things" https://3ds.guide/
if you have any problema reply us.

If you want only a homebrew exploit like @Majickhat55 says, download Flipnote3D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-