NooB - Mod Chip Switch - Getting error code 2016-0060

poketop21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i just bought a nintendo switch oled hack with modded chip a couple months ago it was working fine. But suddenly one day i tried to launch custom firmware on my switch the switch logo was frozen. So i contacted the seller about this issue they didn't respond. So what i did was i formatted the sd card and reinstalled atmosphere, hekate, and etc. when i launch the custom firmware the and tried to launch tinfoil installer its keeps on showing me error code 2016-0060. I tried to reinstalled the custom firmware again and such but still getting the same code. does anyone knows how to fix this issue? your help will be gratefully appreciated

Last edited by poketop21,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought a nintendo switch oled hack with modded chip a couple months ago it was working fine. But suddenly one day i tried to launch custom firmware on my switch the switch logo was frozen. So i contacted the seller about this issue they didn't respond. So what i did was i formatted the sd card and reinstalled atmosphere, hekate, and etc. when i launch the custom firmware the and tried to launch tinfoil installer its keeps on showing me error code 2016-0060. I tried to reinstalled the custom firmware again and such but still getting the same code. does anyone knows how to fix this issue? your help will be gratefully appreciated
How is the SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative