Hacking Noob here, few questions!

PokemonTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys Tony here and im new to flashcards and have a few questions...

I have a NEW 3DS XL with CURRENT/LATEST system update. (just bought it yesterday)

Which flash card is the BEST/RELIABLE to buy? (idc about price, just want the best)

I'm mostly going to use it for DS games, if I can do 3DS games too, sure!:)

Second question is i bought my new3DS for Pokemon OmegaRuby which I bought and wanna play online
with friends and such.

If I buy a flashcard and use it will can I still play my Pokemon online without getting banned or whatever
from Pokemon?

Last edited by PokemonTony,

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now hold on a second, you're a Pokemon fan, I take it? Do you have or plan to buy Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon?

Do you or any of your friends/siblings have a 3DS at 10.5 or lower? You might not need to buy anything, if so. (Perhaps an SD card with 8gb or more space, preferably, but that's about it)

PokemonTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now hold on a second, you're a Pokemon fan, I take it? Do you have Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon?

Do you or any of your friends/siblings have a 3DS at 10.5 or lower? You might not need to buy anything, if so. (Perhaps an SD card with 8gb or more space, preferably, but that's about it)

just bought it yesterday only have omegaruby then going to get x/y/sun/moon..

no one has a 3ds lol, im legit the only one

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, your cheapest solution is to buy yourself OoT and powersaves pro. If you plan to buy Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, you can buy that instead of OoT.

http://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-PowerSaves-Pro-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00IVJ1M7M
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-leg...me-3d-nintendo-3ds/2582044.p?id=1218336885241

If you can find anyone with a 3DS at or below 10.5 firmware, you don't need the Powersaves Pro.

You'll also want an SD card at 8gb or higher. Preferably with a class 10 write speed so game installs/file transfers are faster.

Once you have those, you should be able to follow this guide to play "game backups" and more: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Last edited by CrispyYoshi,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Legend Of Zelda OoT + Powersaves (recommended)
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon + Powersaves (recommended)
Cubic Ninja (not recommended) (Pricy and does same thing as others)
Then use that to downgrade to play 3DS games from your SD card, after setting up CFW.
Buy at least 16gb. (64) (recommended)
Then you no longer need your exploit game but you can you it as a backup or its just better to rent.
Then for DS games you need to buy a DS flashcart they can range from $10-$20 so not too expensive and you will need a small micro sd card, even 2gb would be ok.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also just because you brought it yesterday dosen't mean its on the latest system update unless preowned or you updated after receiving the console. Could you please go to the setting and tell us the version that shows on the top screen, bottom right corner. If 10.5 or under you can avoid buying most things but the DS flash cart and memory cards.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Ann0ying

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh god, you guys want him to install cfw so much you didn't answer any of his questions. Lol

Which flash card is the BEST/RELIABLE to buy?
This one will do the job playing DS games.

If I buy a flashcard and use it will can I still play my Pokemon online without getting banned or whatever
from Pokemon?
Using flashcarts to pirate 3ds games could POSSIBLY get you banned (CFW is safe right now). Using DS games only flashcart (like the one I gave you a link for) couldn't.

If you want to pirate 3ds games - go install cfw, as guys suggested.
If it's not really watcha want - go ahead, support the devs and stuff.

Last edited by Ann0ying,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-