NOOB Help !!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Mr_P, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Mr_P
    OP

Mr_P Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    Ok guys,

just bought a UK Wii U SSB version. Have updated it to 5.3.2. Am looking at Eric Zanders tutorial and just needed a few questions answering. Apologies if they have been covered but there are over 600 pages in the complete guide.

1 - Is Uwizard able to rip Wii U games, if so can a normal drive do that or do I need blu-ray reader??
    2 - I have located some areas to get games but can I use any region (USA for e.g) or does it have to be PAL.
    3 - Is there a tutorial that covers these anywhere, and can you point me if so ?

thanks, im sure I have lots more that I don't have yet but appreciate any help you can offer.

2. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    I'll try to help

1. You can rip Wii U games using dumpiine, which works from the wii U console and a retail disc (Never tried it)
    2. Loadiine is region free, you can even play Japanese games
    Im gonna pm you

Also something extra: Be sure to block nintendo's update servers using something like Tubehax's DNS, OpenDNS, or a proxy like ccproxy. None of them are perfect though. Just dont linger on the home menu for too long. GO straight into a game.

Last edited by MattKimura, Dec 6, 2015
    paulloeduardo and Ryuiku like this.
  3. Mr_P
    OP

Mr_P Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice