Hacking Noob Advice. Please Help me!

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me. I have really no idea what I'm doing. I try to read a lot of information posted on here, but I'm still pretty lost. If anyone can help me even a little bit I would be really grateful.

I bought this New 3ds xl off of eBay and want to know how to update or upload the hacks on it. I'm using my Macbook Pro so I could use any advice or tutorials I can get. Thank you :)

Attachments

• IMAG0624_1.jpg
    IMAG0624_1.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMAG0625.jpg
    IMAG0625.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMAG0626.jpg
    IMAG0626.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by Era,

CH1CK3NMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me. I have really no idea what I'm doing. I try to read a lot of information posted on here, but I'm still pretty lost. If anyone can help me even a little bit I would be really grateful.

I bought this New 3ds xl off of eBay and want to know how to update or upload the hacks on it. I'm using my Macbook Pro so I could use any advice or tutorials I can get. Thank you :)
You can't because the firmware is 11.0.0. The only way is to hardmod or the other method where you need another 3DS.

Takeshineale128

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Has it got a9lh installed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't because the firmware is 11.0.0. The only way is to hardmod or the other method where you need another 3DS.

You missed the a9lh file on the sd card

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 174

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, looks like it's already hacked. All these games installed is pretty much revealing, along with the SD card content. Just install any new games you want with FBI.

Era

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, looks like it's already hacked. All these games installed is pretty much revealing, along with the SD card content. Just install any new games you want with FBI.[/QUOTE

Thank you. I want to hack my acnl as well

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you. I want to hack my acnl as well

Animal Crossing New Leaf? Can't really help you, as I don't play it, but I'm sure you'll find a thread on this forum for that if you search, or maybe someone will point you in the right direction. Your 3DS is already hacked, the worst part is done. But you should read on what it can do to make the most of it. Have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1