No video on VC inject

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Rinnsi, Jan 13, 2009.

Jan 13, 2009

No video on VC inject by Rinnsi at 11:20 AM (916 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Rinnsi
    OP

Newcomer Rinnsi Newbie

United States
    Alright, i can seem to find any info on this problem at all... Sorry if its already brought up, also didnt see any topics...

Anyway! I do everything all the installers tell me, then i go and try to play my game...sound runs and everything works fine! Aside from there being no video.... If i press the home button, i can see the video just fine, but that wont help me, it only being a screenshot

So, anyone have a fix for this? Hoping its something simple, i'm just doing wrong

2. Nuke85

Member Nuke85 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. stev418

Member stev418 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    definitely need more info on what your injecting

4. Rinnsi
    OP

Newcomer Rinnsi Newbie

United States
    I have tried Earthbound, which i had gotten from Demonoid, which people said worked perfectly, also Megaman 2-4 and Harvest moon SNES (I think its an offical download, got it in a wad pack) All give me the same issue

5. jonas7611

Newcomer jonas7611 Member

Sweden
    Hi!!

I've got the answer for you [​IMG]

My guess is that your Wii is connected either to LCD or PLASMA screen?
    Probably through component cable?

If you try the games on a normal CRT tv, and use the COMPOSITE cable (Yellow, White, Red), a picture will accompny your sound.

This problem comes down to different video signals, refresh rates and some other technical stuff , but I have an easy solution for you.

Try this:
    1. Attach the nunchuck to Wiimote.

2. Enter Operations manual for the game (press homebutton when you've started the game)

3. Now hold Z on the nunchuk and 2 on the Wi-mote, you should hear a tone, when you do that should take care of your problem.

Hope this will help you if not post again or PM me and I will try to find another solution for you....

Please let me know if it worked

//baghera(jonas7611)

6. Rinnsi
    OP

Newcomer Rinnsi Newbie

United States
    I have gotten it working with my standard cables... Any fix for component on an HD TV? I'd hate to have to change cables everytime i play a different game

7. jonas7611

Newcomer jonas7611 Member

Sweden
    Try starting the game with std. cables, go to operations manual and try the Z+2 trick, wait for tone then shut game down, turn wii off

connect wii through HD cable to LCD / PLASMA and try the game