Gaming No sound

tashuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just restored my computer but now theres no sound. I tried restoring it again but that still didnt work. My speakers the work and my headphones. its not mute cause right now i dont even have the volume control thing. No sound is working in my whole computer iono if its cause its not installed because i had to install my graphic driver again. is there a way to install something that make the sound work or is there another way. please help

Thankyou

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It sounds like your sound drivers are deleted, so you need to install them again. You need to know what make and model your PC is or if the PC is custom built, what types of components were used in order to determine which sound driver you need to install.

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea kyusuke's right one of the ways to find it is either in the manual they gave you or the bios settings
i had this problem before on two of my pc's and it really pissed me off cuz it took forever for me to find the right one
but a lota of the times its usually realtek ac 97 audio codec but im just guessing
if ur manufacturer gave u a driver cd use that to install from it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k