Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I installed rev19 to have a look at monster hunter tri. But now usbloader gx broke. As soon as I try to launch a game it just hangs. I already downloaded the latest ubsloader gx and one earlier version and both have the problem. The version I had first didn't even load with rev19 (as I knew would happen). A tried a old version of wiiflow I had but obviously that didn't work either because of the update but I don't have time to check a new version to see if that works.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Apart from MH everything worked fine before the update so I would like to fix this as I don't even care much about MH. Just wanted to see if it would work (well, I know that now hehe).

edit: So it crashes the moment I click the game I want to play. Normally it would show the play game, settings etc menu but now it just hangs. Sound keeps playing on the background but nothing happens.

GPWeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats a weird one. Obviously if your not worried about MH3 you could always re-install whichever CIOS rev you were using previously which should hopefully get everything working again. I know thats more of a work around than a fix but at least you should be able to play your games. Also if you are still keen to play MH3 you could try installing HERMES CIOS222/223 v4 as described in some of the early MH3 threads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1