No More Memory Issues with Wiiflow

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by GordRyan, May 26, 2013.

1. GordRyan
    OP

GordRyan Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2012
    Canada
    Hello all,

I recently update my wiiflow with the WiiFlow_v4.1.3_Beta_r906_Pack_The_Masterpiece_PE_Plus_Emunands pack.

However, now that I have everything up and going, I cannot get any of the covers to work.

About the first 10 will show up and then the rest are missing for every set. When I try to download the wii/gamecube covers, I keep getting a No More Memory error. Unless i manually copy-paste the cache nothing will appear in the cache folder.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks.

2. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    what theme are you using? how many games you have?

Wiiflow often faces memory issues when you have toooo many games.
    delete the \Wiiflow\Cache folder first and then use "carbonik abz" theme and let Wiiflow download and create the cache files
    it might take several trials if you have hundreds of games. You might also need to restart wiiflow few times before you're all done.
    P.S. you should be patient and wait for all the covers to appear before you can move to the missing ones.
    if you still get errors try an old official revision of wiiflow such as 4.1 4.11 or 4.12 and once you have your cache ready update to 906 or 908.

Edit: another way would be to download the Full covers first using WiiBackup Manager on PC or any other loader and copy them to Wiiflow\boxcovers folder so that WF will only need to make the cache now

3. GordRyan
    OP

GordRyan Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2012
    Canada
    I have carbonik abz & default. I get the same error on both and I have tried other themes with no success.

I have tried numerous time to delete and reload the cache, including doing it manually with cut and paste.

I did try using older version and have had some success with the 4.1. Has long has i download all right when it starts up the first time it will download some covers. However, no matter what i do i can't download 3d covers, only 2d covers.

What i was doing was getting each system of covers (ie, nes, super, n64) all working correctly, then make a backup of the cache separately, delete the current cache, and then move on to the next system. When i was finished paste every cache back into the cache folder.
    Although this method was a pain in the ass ever time a new cover pack game out to update, it did work.

Now that I have installed this new pack i can't get anything to work. Is there a limit in cache size/number of files before wiiflow "overloads"?

Also, i can't figure out how to get full covers via will backup, only 2d and "3d", is there a good guide for this program somewhere?

Thanks.