yaynds.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
5. Click "Image" -> "Open ISO" I get Error Decrypting Data when I have selected the ISO.. what to do?
I tried mounting it via daemon tools and then opening the drive with truche but still no luck
Edit: nevermind I need glasses... I had forgotten to choose Custom Key 1.

DenJR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers ppl for all your hard work. I ripped my copy of Manhunt 2 applied patch an re burned, Worked perfect now nice and gory. I'm going to get NMH as the buzz has been great.

Again thanks to everyone involved
biggrin.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I patched it too using the Trucha method. It works perfectly in 480p.
And MY GOD, what an incredible, amazing game this is. I like the game play, but I LOOOOVE the graphics, style, animation, music., etc.

And the best thing is that this is happening on our lovely Wii! I mean, that a PS3 could pull off such a game is just logic, nobody would be utterly amazed. But the Wii has serious technical limitations, so they made very smart use of shell shaded graphics with medium textures.
I sometimes just forgot to play on, because I was distracted by all the visual and aural beauty.

I think this game can easily compete with Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone tell me which of the six region offsets I have to change, so the game will go to 50hz when I select 50hz mode in the Wii option menu, to 60 hz when I select that option and for 480p the same (on my PAL Wii, of course)? Normally I would try it myself, but my last RW just stopped working (low quality disc, but good enough for testing purposes... till it breaks
tongue.gif
) after changing the value in offset 0x4C4453 to 0x04, 0x4C448F to 0x14 and 0x4C44CB to 0x16 (which resulted in always 50 hz mode, so with the big black bar at the bottom.)

Wii-VMC said that there are 6 Video modes. The first 3 are apparently the ones that I changed, and 4, 5 and 6 all had the value 0x04 (aka PAL 576i/50hz).

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found this: (Red_Demon post No More Heroes NTSC patched top PAL( BLOOD!!!) on usenet with filename "xxx-nmh "

Downloading right now and gonna test when i get home from work
smile.gif

The Dementor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just been playing the game in Pal 60hz all works great used the video mode changer.

But just curious if anybody had this problem....

Just before meeting the assasains and your mobile rings when your walking the down the corridor, should I be hearing a conversation on the phone, as I've got nothing?

S

spectral

You should hear it through the speaker on the Wiimote. Do you have that turned off or on low?

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah you wiimote probably quite low.

changing it in trucha is really easy though, anyone can do it.

one question. can you keep modifying the file (say i converted to 60hz and then wanted to transfer to 480p) can i do that? im assuming it should work..

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
God damnit, I cant get Trucha Signer to work.

I have downloaded this game twice now, the first one I downloaded gave me the "Encrypted data"-error, and the latest one I downloaded gave me exactly the same. Anyhow, I then realised that I hadnt selected "Custom KeySet 1", and thought this would fix it.

I was wrong.

Now when I try to open either of the files, I get "Can not open file"-error.

So what the heck am I supposed to do? Kind of stuck here.

I guess I can apply that patch, but I do not want to play this game in 480i
hate2.gif

Any thoughts?

_Oz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
SnickS said:
Can anyone tell me which of the six region offsets I have to change, so the game will go to 50hz when I select 50hz mode in the Wii option menu, to 60 hz when I select that option and for 480p the same (on my PAL Wii, of course)? Normally I would try it myself, but my last RW just stopped working (low quality disc, but good enough for testing purposes... till it breaks
tongue.gif
) after changing the value in offset 0x4C4453 to 0x04, 0x4C448F to 0x14 and 0x4C44CB to 0x16 (which resulted in always 50 hz mode, so with the big black bar at the bottom.)

Wii-VMC said that there are 6 Video modes. The first 3 are apparently the ones that I changed, and 4, 5 and 6 all had the value 0x04 (aka PAL 576i/50hz).

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1016429

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
skaarj said:
God damnit, I cant get Trucha Signer to work.

I have downloaded this game twice now, the first one I downloaded gave me the "Encrypted data"-error, and the latest one I downloaded gave me exactly the same. Anyhow, I then realised that I hadnt selected "Custom KeySet 1", and thought this would fix it.

I was wrong.

Now when I try to open either of the files, I get "Can not open file"-error.

So what the heck am I supposed to do? Kind of stuck here.

I guess I can apply that patch, but I do not want to play this game in 480i
hate2.gif

Any thoughts?

Alright, nevermind this anymore, I solved it with downloading the Trucha Signer that is linked in this post, that includes the key needed. Also, I re-zipped the .iso at the same time, and rebooted my PC, so it can be either of those solutions that was working for me.

Anyhow, its working, got the .iso opened!
grog.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
spectral said:
You should hear it through the speaker on the Wiimote. Do you have that turned off or on low?
Yeah, now that you've mentioned it, the volume on my wiimote was off !!! This is really strange because I never turned it off.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Oz_ said:
SnickS said:
tongue.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1016429

Thanks mate, gonna try it in a few hours when I'm home
tongue.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
The phonecall bit was such a nice surprise, i wasnt expecting the call to come though the remote, but on the screen, but what a brilliant game. Love it!

PS3 and 360 Owners, no phonecalls for you on your pads! LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo