Hacking No homebrew works anymore? Black screen on bannerbomb?

maaark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Last week I put HBC on my 4.1E Wii with Bannerbomb (no boot2, sadly
frown.gif
).
Because I couldn't get NeoGamma Backup Loader to work (read here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173...;#entry2186253), I started screwing around and following a lot of different guides, and then no homebrew would work anymore.
This afternoon I erased HBC and the Backup Loader channels, desperately trying to get back to a 'virgin wii'.

And now I can't get into anything. When trying to load Bannerbomb it just gives me a black screen...

Is there any way to install/uninstall Wads now? Because I think I might have screwed up IOS36 or something.
So, the Wii works... playing normal games etc. works, but it just doesn't load anything homebrew....

Sorry for making a second thread, but I'm in much deeper shit now...

maaark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
niceguychris said:
have you tried all versions of bannerbomb? - just in case....
I tried three of them. But the first time aad1f_v108.zip worked, so why wouldn't it now? I don't know what the difference between the versions is though.

QUOTE(jabmaster2 @ Aug 13 2009, 09:36 PM) What are u trying to load with bannerbomb? Hackmii installer?
ANYTHING that can get me back on track to my final goal; to play backups... everyone makes it seem so easy
wink.gif

YumYumSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try running NANDclean but I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I even update and formatted and I still can't get any type of hombrew to run on my launch day Wii.

maaark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YumYumSauce said:
You could try running NANDclean but I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I even update and formatted and I still can't get any type of hombrew to run on my launch day Wii.

Aww man... sucks, don't it?

But how do I run NANDclean if I can't run any homebrew? does it run from the SD card Channel?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maaark said:
Ok... so I didn't know that Bannerbomb was just a Loader for Dol/Elf files.

So... what should I run?
what did you think it was?
it only asks you if you want to load a boot.dol/elf file.

try running other homebrew through bannerbomb like wad manager or waninkoko's updater

or try running a program called loadmii and then through that program, try running wad manager

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...