No$GBA

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by FakeHero, Mar 21, 2009.

1. FakeHero
    OP

FakeHero GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2008
    United States
    can i go on wifi on my pokemon pearl with this emulator?

2. jan777

jan777 motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz

Jan 4, 2008
    wish it could

3. FakeHero
    OP

FakeHero GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2008
    United States
    dam that sucks. i thought i can finally go on wifi straight my from comp since my wifimax died ages ago...

4. FakeHero
    OP

FakeHero GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2008
    United States
    how come http://www.shunyweb.info/ keep failing for me? the file keep failed to be uploaded and i need to convert no$gba save file to r4 file.

5. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    Go to your NO$GBA Emu folder and double click on the Config File. It will open up in a Text Doc. Go down to the line that says "SAV/SNA File Format" It should say "SAV/SNA File Format = Compressed"
    Change that to "SAV/SNA File Format = Uncompressed". Close and save the Config File. Open NO$GBA, Set NDS Cartridge Backup Media to "FLASH 512Bytes" and load your game. Save the game and close NO$GBA. Go to your BATTERY folder and there should be a file that is 520KB. Use shuny's converter or the orginal M3 Simply/R4 SAV Converter to compress it to 512KB.

I used the M3 Simply/R4 Converter and it worked like a charm. I don't know about Shuny's but you can try R4 SAV Converter

6. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    Instead of the above, change the line to read "SAV/SNA File Format == Raw". Raw saves should probably be directly compatible with the R4.