OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Here are the latest updates:

04 February 2007 - version 2.3c
- nds/2d: adjusted window width (nds=256, instead gba=240) (famicom wars demo)
- nds/memory: allows to execute code in vram (used by mariokart demo on nds7)
- iomap: replaced various "vals" by "io10seg" (matching to nds9/nds7 pages)
- nds/wifi/xcept: allows nintendo to write 00h/55h/AAh/FFh to read-only BB-ports
- nds/3d/irq: emulates gxfifo irq (used by lara/brainage demos)
- nds/3d/help: added notes on how/when to acknowledge gxfifo irq (see gxstat)
- nds/3d/dma: emulates gxfifo dma (used by submarine demo and possibly others)
- nds/dma: renamed/renumbered $profiler_id_dma (supporting the eight ds-modes)
- nds/3d/help: added GXFIFO DMA Overkill on Packed Commands Without Parameters
- setup: added gba-solar-sensor setting (now also in freeware version setup)
- setup: removed experimental rear-alpha option (tested / always enabled now)
- nds/backup: bugfix: forces no nds-backup in gba-mode (fixes fatalunexpected)
- nds/xboo: added upload-wait/timeout (for remote secure_area_extra_decryption)
- nds/dma: prevents gba-style dma3-capture on nds (fixes submarine demo freeze)
- nds/dma: simplified different dma mode bits by dma_kick_mask at mount_system
- nds/3d/help: added 3d-lockup note (on swapbuffers with incomplete vertex list)
- a22i: supports "NOT" operator (more or less, crashes on faulty priority order)
- a22i/bugfix: long/negative multiply in numeric expression (swapped lsw2/msw2)
- nds/3d: handles 8bit ldrb reads from 3d ports (4000320h and up)
- gba/nds-cartloader: fixed crash on loading GBA-carts from inside NDS7-mode
- thanks: RockmanRotties and Diablow for bugreports on demos and fatal unexpected

Download it here: http://nocash.emubase.de/no$gba-w.zip

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
Super Princess Peach still doesn't show dialog boxes and freezes before the last boss
frown.gif

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already report about yoshi's island to him again. Don't worry. It is just 2.3c and not 2.4.
biggrin.gif

Time will fly by!
biggrin.gif

PLAYABLE mean: I didnt played all the way to the last level yet. You can test it and confirm if it is FULL PLAYABLE in here, ok ?

Mario Hoops 3on3 (USA) - Playable but slow and some
gfx errors. Set it to EEPROM 64kybtes

Rayman DS (USA) - Playable, and slow. Set it to EEPROM
64kbytes

Lost In Blue (USA) - Playable, slow, and a little bit
gfx errors and set it to EEPROM 64kbytes.

Mario Kart DS (USA) - Playable, slow and some gfx errors.
Set it to FLASH 256kbytes.

Bokura no Taiyou - Django and Sabata (J) - Playable but slow. (*02/06/2007 Lunar Knights US) Set it to EEPROM 64kybtes

Diddy Kong Racing DS (U) - Menu then error appears: invalid gx
command 0000008F,00000002,000000F4,00000008 so press enter to ignore it then ingame, invalid gx command with many weird codes again so press enter repeatedly to ignore it then Playable which is weird with some gfx errors and slow. Set it to FLASH 256kbytes.

Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy (U) - Playable and slow with some gfx errors. Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes

Bionicle Heroes (U) - Playable and slow. Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes.

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
Unplayable
Metroid Prime Hunters: Still unplayable, blackscreen after file load.
Need for Speed: Carbon: You can navigate further in the menus than last time, but the top screen is blacked out when you try to start a race. The bottom screen is fine, though.
Pacman World 3: Blackscreen at main menu. Sound plays.
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam:Rom image crashes right before main menu.

Playable
Sonic Rush: Kinda.... playable? It's soo horrendously slow. It runs at about 4% speed.
wacko.gif

Star Fox Command: Playable, slightly slow. Graphical errors including:
-White screen starting the game. Company logos not visible.
-Bottom screen of intro story cutscene whited out until you press skip.
-Small portion of the bottom of the top screen blacked out during talking sequences. Sprites in talking scences can overlay this black area.

P.S. I use this emulator a lot for hacking Action Replay codes. What is Martin looking for in bug reports? I'd like to help.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unplayable
Metroid Prime Hunters: Still unplayable, blackscreen after file load.
Need for Speed: Carbon: You can navigate further in the menus than last time, but the top screen is blacked out when you try to start a race. The bottom screen is fine, though.
Pacman World 3: Blackscreen at main menu. Sound plays.
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam:Rom image crashes right before main menu.

Playable
Sonic Rush: Kinda.... playable? It's soo horrendously slow. It runs at about 4% speed.Â
wacko.gif

Star Fox Command: Playable, slightly slow. Graphical errors including:
-White screen starting the game. Company logos not visible.
-Bottom screen of intro story cutscene whited out until you press skip.
-Small portion of the bottom of the top screen blacked out during talking sequences. Sprites in talking scences can overlay this black area.

P.S. I use this emulator a lot for hacking Action Replay codes. What is Martin looking for in bug reports? I'd like to help.

Transparency, maybe ? Find the games that are not running at all or crashed or whatever bugs you can find and I will collect that informations with your name and details and I will send it to him. Of course, your credit will be include and that's what I did.
smile.gif

Edit: I am Rockmangames aka RockmanRotties (in different forum of my favorite as well)

WDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0843 - Contact (Europe) Full workable good speed and sound load/write snapshot not working.512k test
0825 - Hotel Dusk - Room 215 Crash before title menu.512ktest
0570 - Dragon Quest Heroes - Rocket Slime (USA) Crash before title menu.512k test

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0843 - Contact (Europe) Full workable good speed and sound load/write snapshot not working.512k test
0825 - Hotel Dusk - Room 215 Crash before title menu.512ktest
0570 - Dragon Quest Heroes - Rocket Slime (USA) Crash before title menu.512k test

Make sure you play Contact to the first level to see if it is freezed or something. Just ignored load/write snapshot because it is for gba roms and not nds roms ... YET.

Credit goes to Player594 and I did test it and he is right. LOOK!

Dragon Quest Heroes is Playable with few Gfx errors. Great speed though. Set it to 64kb EEPROM. Here:

48vx1dd.jpg

4ggqn0n.jpg

2d10fwi.jpg

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
I tried the codes again and they don't work.

There are two types of DS codes, Codebreaker and Action Replay.

I first tested Codebreaker. I entered an inf energy code and when I selected the codebreaker option it wouldn't let me enter the code.
It's as if the emulator doesn't recognize it as a CB code and it wouldn't accept my choice.

So I selected Action replay and game shark and the codes were accepted. But they didn't work, obviously.

Then I tried using an Action replay inf energy code, selected action replay from the emu option and the code was accepted. It didn't work either.
I then included the master code (which HAS to be included, but as far as I know that is only needed on the real hardware and games) and it didn't work either.

So what my logic tells me is that the cheat option only works for GBA and not the DS
wink.gif

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
I tried the codes again and they don't work.

There are two types of DS codes, Codebreaker and Action Replay.

I first tested Codebreaker. I entered an inf energy code and when I selected the codebreaker option it wouldn't let me enter the code.
It's as if the emulator doesn't recognize it as a CB code and it wouldn't accept my choice.

So I selected Action replay and game shark and the codes were accepted. But they didn't work, obviously.

Then I tried using an Action replay inf energy code, selected action replay from the emu option and the code was accepted. It didn't work either.
I then included the master code (which HAS to be included, but as far as I know that is only needed on the real hardware and games) and it didn't work either.

So what my logic tells me is that the cheat option only works for GBA and not the DS
wink.gif
Hmm, I have had not experience using No$gba's cheat function. Sorry.
frown.gif

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
Unplayable
Lost Magic: Black screen of doom
Crash Boom Bang:Sierra logo flashes, fades to white screen. When it finally gets to the main screen, the 3D character is very much see-through.. 3D bug consistent throughout the game. Extremely slow while rendering 3D. Top screen does not render in-game. Pause menu does render on top screen.

Playable
Mini RC Rally: Playable??? It runs at 3% speed. There's also a graphical glitch where the center line of the road is over the cars.
Elite Beat AgentsSlow emulation. Bad sound quality. See-through Agents. If one had the patience and spare eardrums they could play.
tongue.gif

WDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockmangames:Thank for dragon quest slime correction, as for contact i did play until the professor arrived on earth was still withouth problem.

By the way is there anyway to know exactly the backup media type before loading?

As for the next test ill do some screenshot like you did,if you don t mind to only tell me how
wink.gif

Ty

Wdragon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...