Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys
im now using No$gba for a very long time now
because my parents said im not allowed another ds in a while
so i decided to download No$gba
but i need some help
because i downloaded Dragonball Origins(Wicked Game)
and the top screen doesn't show up
in some other games
like Exit DS
it works
top screen=map
bottom screen=gameplay
can anyone help me?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
no$gba is no$where near being perfect. there are still many many roms that fail. with that said i only use it to take screen captures and have not really toyed with it. you may or may not need the nds bios. did you try to google for a compatibility list?

-another world

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No$gba has a lot of stuffed up features...

many things don't even show up on the screen. Unfortunately, that's just how it is.

@Another World: "no$gba is no$where near being perfect". Lol. I get it.

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You maybe have a wrong rom maybe it's just the emulator or version my No$gba always works with every game only very bad sound it's like im hearing metal scrapped over other metal
wacko.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Orangegamer said:
Killermech said:
Orangegamer said:
what does that the top screen display on Dragonball Origins?
using No$gba?

As I said, it looks fine. Here's a screenshot from the emulator:
PIC

Just some texture distortion ingame.

were u using No$gba when u took that screenshot?

Yes, No$gba 2.6a.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
BTW, OOT, anybody knows whether no$gba supports "blowing to mic" or not? or is it a special feature in NDS only? My friend managed to shout "OBJECTION!" and it works, but blowing doesn't work

And, another OOT question, does no$gba supports GBALink? I wanna hook up my HM:DS with HM:Friends from Mineral Town, I wanna see Doctor's real name, I forgot who he is and I'm curious for almost 1 year now!
mad.gif

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can shout in the microphone, but you can also try this if you don't have a microphone:
QUOTE said:
Okay slightly less confusing explanation of what I did. You don't need a microphone to make this work. I have this free open source audio recording program called Audacity. In it you can select which source to record from in that drop down box from the top (as seen in the picture). It defaults to microphone, selecting Stereo/Mono mix makes it record from what's playing in your speakers. However instead of just just doing that, it seems to change what's being played directly into mic input in windows itself. Meaning if you leave it on Stereo/Mono Mix and close the program, put on some music and open anything else that records from the mic (teamspeak, windows sound recorder, skype) and you will notice it to will instead of grabbing mic input, grab what's being played. So if you don't have a mic, you can just leave it on Stereo Mix and any sound/music being played No$gba should think is mic input (as I said the music in Phoenix Wright 1 was good enough to blow away the fingerprint dust). Of course since mic input in No$gba only works if sound is on, you can't stop it from accepting the music as input at will (well you could probably just turn sound off for a second then turn it back on, I've no game that requires that to try it out on). This of course probably will make your mic useless, however simply setting the drop-down box in Audacity back to Microphone should make it work again in Windows. Hopefully that helps. Apparently Hiei-YYH and sigmax got this to work so hopefully it'll work for others.

Super Simple explanation minus the reasoning or observations above. Get Audacity, select stereo mix in the drop down box as pictured. Close the program. No$gba will now pick up sound being played as mic input, the emulator's music will have some effect, play something in an audio player for more noise.

And using gamefeatures that use the 2nd slot, you can't emulate that, no emulator can do that now, so just wait and see if it will be supported in the future.

As for the distorted graphics at no$gba, you can fix them by going to options-->emulation options and look at 3D Renderer and set it to Opengl (in v2.6a) Then the graphics won't be distorted anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/z9E_uv5IT-o?si=0qMdVEnRK8mmclzS