no$gba 2.4 released

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
P.S emulation is pretty much dead now anyways.

How is emulation dead? The PSP scene has a huge emulation scene happening with current projects like Daedalus (a N64 emu which gets better with every release). Even the NDS has a fair number of emulators and wasnt a new SNES emulator released in just the past few weeks? There is even a team out there working on a PS2 emulator for PC which i believe is comming on nicely - its not that emulation is dead its just that emulators take time to code and updates are not released as quickly as you may like.

Keep on gaming - RETRO STYLE
biggrin.gif

Sparkle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
P.S emulation is pretty much dead now anyways.

How is emulation dead? The PSP scene has a huge emulation scene happening with current projects like Daedalus (a N64 emu which gets better with every release). Even the NDS has a fair number of emulators and wasnt a new SNES emulator released in just the past few weeks? There is even a team out there working on a PS2 emulator for PC which i believe is comming on nicely - its not that emulation is dead its just that emulators take time to code and updates are not released as quickly as you may like.

Keep on gaming - RETRO STYLE
biggrin.gif
dont forget http://www.gekko-emu.com/
biggrin.gif
im looking forward to this cube emu

vanlol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even Playstation emulation is going ahead with pSX, new version was released last month - going for accuracy and very easy to use, no plugin BS required
The only console where I see emulation is dead is the GBA and Dreamcast (which is unfortunate)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The developer for no$gba is still working on it and he will make sure nes games will be playable in the near future on this emulator as well. He said that he is currently focus on 2-D, 3-D and improvement the sound as well.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.