Homebrew No$gba 2.3b released

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know the nds games's card size ? Well, all you can do is multiply by 8. Look:

4kb EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes
64mbits EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 8kbytes
512mbits EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 64kbytes
2Mbit FLASH ==> Set it to FLASH 256kbytes
4mbits FLASH ==> Set it to FLASH 512kbytes
256mbits FRAM ==> Set it to FRAM 32kbytes

ENJOY!

D

Deleted User

Rockmangames : I still can't get to see the bottom screen on phoenix wright roms. Would you please hint me on how did you made buttons appears ?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockmangames : I still can't get to see the bottom screen on phoenix wright roms. Would you please hint me on how did you made buttons appears ?

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't so you have to ignore the buttons or wait for the next version.
shy.gif

Anyway, here are more:

Bomberman Land Touch! (U) - Fully playable, a little bit slow and save. You need to set it to EEPROM 64k and Allow 3D Rear Alpha to see the background.

Tetris DS (U) - Fully playable and slow and save

Cooking Mama (U) - Fully playable and save

The Urbz Sims in the city (U) - Fully playable , great sound and save

Digimon Story (U) - Fully playable and save

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue (U) - Fully playable and save

Bomberman Land Touch! (U) - Fully playable, a little bit slow and save. You need to set it to Allow 3D Rear Alpha to see the background.

Snood 2 On Vacation (U) - Fully playable and save

Scurge Hive (U) - Fully playable and save

Crazy Frog Racer (E) - Fully playable and save

Marvel Nemesis - Rise of the Imperfects (U) - Fully playable and save

Billiard Action (E) - Fully playable and save

Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (U) - Fully playable and some bugs on 3D and save

Justice League Heroes (U) - Fully playable, Minor bugs on 3D and save

Ys Strategy (E) - Fully playable and save

Fullmetal Alchemist - Dual Sympathy (U) - Fully playable, Some bugs on top screen and save

My Animal Centre in Africa (E) - Fully playable and save

Mage knight-Destiny's soldier (U) - Fully playable and save

Make sure those games set to different ds card in NDS Backup Media to save.

WOW, this emulator is amazing! O.o

A

Azngamer15

rockman, could you please elaborate? by fully playable, do you mean, half speed, or what? definition of playable can be played around with during these times....

D

Deleted User

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't so you have to ignore the buttons or wait for the next version.
shy.gif
I can't it is really important to me for my rom hacking purpose. By sometimes you mean what ? Depends on no$gba version ? rom version ? weather ?

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
I saw on Martin Korth's page that he's complaining that he hasn't received enough feedback regarding bug reports for this latest version, so if anyone here communicates with him let him know that his link to the forums is dead and that he has no email on his page (at least not easily found) to send him the reports.

If anyone here sends him reports let him know that on the very last level of Super Princess Peach, when you are about to fight the Hammer Bros (right before Bowser), the game freezes when a dialog screen pops up.

I don't know if my specs are important but here they are:
Win XP, Pentium 4 @ 3ghz, 1024 RAM, Geforce 4.

Only options I changed in the emu are the save type (64kb EEPROM) and enabled 3D Rear Alpha.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent him the email with your quote and your name. Yes there is email somewhere.
tongue.gif

I report to him about forum and your game's bug. Please leave any games in bug you found and I will be glad to report to him for you with your name and your message.

timbojill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the Roms I have tried includes ones mentioned here as played but slow just crashes on me right from the start. How do I fix this. I am using a gaming machine so the processor speed is not an issue.

WDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockman tu es francais?
wink.gif

Excellent emulateur je dois dire, je suppose que la prochaine version seras tres compatible.Esque tu sais ci l'auteur de visualboy tente de creer un emulateur DS?

Merci de ton implication.

D

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockman tu es francais?
wink.gif

Excellent emulateur je dois dire, je suppose que la prochaine version seras tres compatible.Esque tu sais ci l'auteur de visualboy tente de creer un emulateur DS?

Merci de ton implication.

D

WDragon,

Non, vous souhaitez.
wink.gif

Merci. Oui, je suppose que la prochaine version seras tres compatible. Non, desmume, no$gba and iDeaS seulement.
lecture.gif

Vous êtes bienvenu!

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Can't run clean dumps with this what gives? Do I need a NDS BIOS?
Homebrew? You DO know there are some people out there who you use emulators for developing homebrew games and programs?
Anyway, great to see an NDS emulator coming along so well, great job Martin Korth!

And, I'm back again to GBATemp, my real home! Whoohoo!

Extreme Coder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)