No black MotionPlus for sale come August

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by ften, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ften
    OP

ften GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2006
    Bulgaria
    My house
    I sent the help desk of Nintendo of Japan an email asking if they planned on releasing a black MotionPlus adapter in August when they release the black Wiis. They basically said they have no plans to sell a black one at this time. Kinda sucks as I already have everything else black. Hopefully there will be a demand for them in Japan and they will start selling them.
    Anyway just giving you guys a heads up just in case anyone else was planning on waiting to buy a black one in August like I was.

Nintendo Response Email to the question;
    2009/6/19 -=support@nintendo.co.jp=-
    ften?

????????????????????????????
    ften????????????????????????

??????????
    ?Wii?????????????????
    ?????????????????????
    ????????????????????????

????????????

??????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????
    https://secure2.nintendo.co.jp/cgi-bin/entr...X&sf=XXXXXX

????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????:XXXX-XXXXXX
    ————————————————–
    ????????????????
    ????:xxxx-xxx-xxx ??? xx-xxxx-xxxx
    ??????:9:00~17:00(???????????)

-FTen

2. rustybanana

rustybanana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 11, 2009
    UK
    If the rest of the black peripherals sell well then they would be stupid not to. Its gonna look really odd having a white wm+ on the end of a black 'mote.

Knowing Nintendos past behaviour though I would think its a given that they will re-release alot of add-ons in the other colour schemes. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice