No Audio for RetroArch on PS2?

howston

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I was wondering, does anyone else have working audio on the more recent releases of RetroArch on the PS2?

I don't have an older release to hand, but certainly had them working until recently, but now, there is no audio at all on menus or any of the cores.

I've tried to reset settings, done a clean delete and copy a fresh copy to USB but still, no audio?

Can anyone confirm that they have audio working on these recent releases .. or maybe have an older version to share that is known to work?

Yumsandwich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I downloaded retroarch last week n no sound either, tried everything. So lameeeeee. N nobody around to help. Gonna see if older versions work but I haven't found any.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I downloaded retroarch last week n no sound either, tried everything. So lameeeeee. N nobody around to help. Gonna see if older versions work but I haven't found any.

Reactions: howston

Dracolich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just beginning to search Google about the same thing and found this thread. I hope it gets fixed (soon).

Previously the only version I had tried on my fat PS2 was 1.15, and at that time the only cores I had tried were prboom and ecwolf. prboom worked fine and ecwolf had sound effects but no music.

Since the release of 1.16 I finally got around to trying it today and tried ecwolf and prboom and fceumm. No sound. I checked the audio driver and settings and tried turning on menu sound effects and still nothing. I even checked my AV cable and plugged headphones into my tv.

I'm about to try some older versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...