OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In the latest Iwata Asks the Nintendo President chats with hardware designer Kenichi Sugino, who reveals the currently 3DS hardware uses all the space-saving tricks learnt from the DS Lite to make it as tiny as possible.
That's why we don't have any short-term plans for creating a more compact version of Nintendo 3DS like we did with Nintendo DS Lite.
Nobuo Nagai, Nintendo's senior director of its manufacturing division, is similarly adamant:
This time it's fully packed right from the start.
so lol to those who think they will get one when its new next year
what now?
I think the only improvement could be battery which could be added one through assesory or new battery release
Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished reading that actually. Well its coming eventually, thats just how technology works. Things will get cheaper and small and eventually they can make it smaller. Im willing to bet it wont come within a year but it will. Im still buying day one regardless.

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it will be at least 2 years before we see a new model. And I doubt it will be any smaller than the current one. There is no real need for it to be smaller. They needed to make a ds lite because the design of the original ds kinda sucked.

With a new model, all I could really see them changing is maybe adding better battery power, and maybe improving the cameras or something. Or they could do like they did with the dsi and add some completely new features into it. Maybe additional motion sensors or something.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I want larger screens*. =
happy.gif
=

* - Coupled with a battery five times as large as normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald