NNID Problems

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by maorninja, May 15, 2016.

1. maorninja
    OP

maorninja GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    I am getting a birthday present for my friend who is under 13. Now, I want to install arm9loaderhax. I made a NNID for him, paid the .50 cents it required and put parental control. Now, I want to remove the parental control as his parents asked for him. However it doesn't let me. Is there any way to remove parental control without formatting? By the way, its a 2DS and it's on 9.2.0. I'm also following Plailect's guide.

2. Boured

Boured The most perverted furry

GBAtemp Patron
    Boured is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 25, 2015
    United States
    Wherever I log in at ^w^
    Could you provide more detail on how it isn't letting you? As far as I know you can disable it anytime.

EDIT: My mistake, unless your NNID is registered to someone 13 or older you cannot clear the settings. You can however enter the Parental pin to do your tasks as well as disable all child locks leaving only the important stuff like Format System and System Update locked.

Last edited by Boured, May 15, 2016
  3. maorninja
    OP

maorninja GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    "These setting cannot be cleared because the Nintendo Network ID you are using has been registered to someone who is under the age of 13."